Latest #AroundTheTable Posts
- Sojourn is excited to welcome Mark Collins, our guest preacher this Sunday. Mark currently serves as the Minister of Youth at Western Avenue in Statesville, NC. He will be preaching from Luke 11 and continuing our series “Around the Table”. If you are near 4828 NE 33rd Avenue around 5PM on Sunday, we would love for you to join us!
- When it’s all the littlest fella wants for supper 🦖 🦕
My @pamperedchef toaster oven stone has baked these many many times!
- What a honor it was to get to build this custom tables for one of our favorite shops in Old Town. We can’t wait to take a class 😍
- Woot woot I successfully made my first insta pot dinner 🎉! Thanks @nomphobo for sharing General Tso’s Meatball and Rice 🤗. The rice was delicious and if you wanted to kick it up a notch you could broil the meatballs after they cook 👩🏻🍳 I linked the recipe in my profile under “dinner tonight”. ⠀
If you want to prep ingredients so it’s an even quicker weeknight meal...⠀
PREP THE POT ⠀
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together ⠀
2. Make meatballs ⠀
3. Chop green onions
- This was delicious, truly really delicious! It was also lovely to see our ice cream scoop and share plate in action @palette.sf in good company with our Rosette Apple Pie 🥰✨// #food #art #life #palettesf #love
- Last night, we attended the first “mock” Table Talk event by @cffound, a night of conversation about the love and even the disdain we have for our community, followed by real talk about the struggles we are facing and brainstorms on how to effectively impact change. The real table talks start later this year, but local director @akatiej was thrilled to have attended the first of many. #pulptown #livelikeyoulivehere #carelikeyoulivehere #cfftabletalk #aroundthetable
- “The pleasures of the table belong to all times and all ages, to every country and every day; they go hand in hand with all our other pleasures, outlast them, and remain to console us for their loss.” - Brillat-Savarin back in 1825. 📷 @kenziefaithwyatt #aroundthetable
- Summer nights here in Denver are proving to be pretty dreamy ✨
Trying my hardest to make dinner outside, under the lights a regular thing. That looks like dinner prepping during naptime!
What helps you stay organized during the week?? #summernights #denver #aroundthetable
- I haven’t posted in a while. Mostly because we are trying to finish the bus and I’ve been working on a hundred little things that will make up one big thing to hopefully earn us income on the road, long term. Insta is a bit tricky for me, once I figure something out the algorithm changes and I have to start all over again and while I really miss being on here daily, I have been feeling really lonely. Not something an introvert is usually scared of, but I’ve lost the connection I crave with you guys, and instead of posting daily like I’m suppose to, I’ve felt like I have nothing valuable to bring to the table. Other than my cooking of course! So today I want to share what I know best and that is my absolute love for nourishment and gathering as a community. I’d love to know how you find connection in a world where we have it instantly but if not careful, we can feel completely isolated and alone. One of my plans on the road (when in large groups like tiny house fests or Skoolie swarm etc) I want to use my talents to bring people together in a slightly different way. As a pro event planner and lover of soulful connection I’d really love to create a gathering space around the table where everyone and anyone is welcome, where you can freely express the magical and amazing you. I’d love to eat insanely good food amongst friends under the stars and hear laughter into the night. I’d love to know, is that something you would love too?
- Set of 8 Arne Hovmand-Olsen dining chairs paired with a surfboard dining table. Refinished teak table with long extension leaves. Reupholstered teak chairs with unique metal dowel detail.
50 1/8” long x 33 5/8” wide x 29 3/8” tall >>> 97” long fully extended // $3600 for the set
- I am so happy that my relationship with sourdough is improving. I’ve been working on it for about a year and a half now and am just now, seeing consistent results. My husband couldn’t be happier, as he is an avid lover of sourdough. Next on the list is sourdough focaccia ; if anyone out there has a great recipe they’re willing to share, I’m all ears!
- Cheers to first impressions 🍷💃🏿
- “The Church's brilliance is not in lights, stages, and dynamic preachers but when it is extending the radical welcome of Christ around tables.” – Dan White Jr.
This captures what we at Sojourn often ask, which is how are you extending the radical welcome of Christ and who are you extending an invitation to join you around the table?
Top #AroundTheTable Posts
- Molding the edge on our most recent trestle table project. We’ve done you the favor of taking out the sound on this one. #loudandproud That curly maple blizzard tho. #ontheworkbench
- Che si sappia, io alla merenda non rinuncio mai!
E se la canicola di questi giorni suggerisce uno spuntino leggero io mi sono organizzata con i Plumcake integrali di @mulinobianco per portare a tavola qualcosa di fresco e golosissimo ma anche di semplice realizzazione.
Una ricetta perfetta anche per chi, come me, è più brava ad apparecchiare che a cucinare 😉.
Bene per la scelta degli ingredienti: sani, naturali e leggeri ma anche la presentazione ha la sua importanza, del resto lo sappiamo che le cose belle accadono sempre intorno a un tavolo. Ora anche le cose buone!
Ricettina supereasy per imbranati ai fornelli (ma bravisissimi ad allestire la tavola con il servizio in fibra di bambù)
PLUMCAKE GOLOSI CON YOGURT GRECO E FRUTTI DI BOSCO
- Ingredienti -
Plum Cake Integrali Mulino Bianco
100 gr di yogurt greco
25 gr miele
10 ml estratto di vaniglia del Madagascar
1/2 scorza di limone
100 gr frutti di bosco
Cioccolato amaro in scaglie
Foglie di menta fresca
#sponsoredbymulinobianco #viviintegrale #mulinobianco #ricetteveloci #recipe #recipeoftheday #healthyfood #tablesetting #foodstyling #tabledecor #fooddecor #foodphotography #styleonmytable #aroundthetable
- I’m one part “peas! Radish! Spring greens!!” And also, “let’s just cozy up on the couch with a heaping bowl to mushroom risotto.” You get it?! // 2 tablespoons butter
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 1/4 cups arborio rice
4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup white wine, divided
1 cup grated fontina
1 cup finely grated Parmesan
Add the butter to a large skillet set over medium high heat. Stir in the mushrooms along with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Sauté the mushrooms until deeply caramelize, about 10 minutes. Stir in the garlic and thyme and sauté about 2 minutes more or until fragrant. In a 9x13 baking dish add the rice, stock, and 1 teaspoon sea salt then stir in the mushrooms. Place the dish in the middle rack of your oven. Turn the oven to 400°F. Bake the rice for 30 minutes stirring about halfway through. The rice should still be ever so chewy. Remove the rice from the oven then stir in the remaining 1/2 cup white wine, fontina and the parmesan. Serve while warm. // 🎥: @radriguezinc