Latest #Bikepacking Posts
- Day 2 of the ARMN was a recovery stage, ~100 miles mostly flat to slightly downhill down the Rhône River Valley. It was exceptionally hot (over 100 degrees) and I had to employ all my heat management strategies I learned through failures over the years. Flag drops on Day 3 now. #adventurebybike #rideforward #bikepacking #switzerland
- Realmente si el mundo se moviera a escala humana, este planeta sería otro, es increíble la facilidad que da el moverte a tu ritmo, a tu tiempo, y eso es lo que una bicicleta, en sus versiones varias, te da, disfruté a concho andar en una bicicleta de carga, o #bicicargo, una @omnium_bikes simplemente la raja, junto a la #bullit de @larryvsharry han sido una experiencia genial en la ciudad, cuanta utilidad señores!!!!, gracias por eso y gracias a @xerofito por la confianza!!!
#australrandonneurs #bikingman #familia #amigos #galgo2019 #birraweichafe #invierteenti #corrobags #bicivida #choikebags #bikepacking #ciclismourbano #ultralife #SoyUltra
#ExploreEndureEmpower #instachile #instabicycle #ultracycling #adventure #lifestyle #vamoschile #feliz #bicycling #cycling #cyclinglife #endurance #resistencia #chile
- #rcu8122 Feierabendrunde zum Schloss Reinsberg
- Last week, @gagnonam left on her cross-country ride. I took the chance to test out the Troll as a bikepacking bike and rode a day with her out to Cultus Lake. I can't help but be impressed by the fun trails out in Fraser Valley. It is definitely a place I need to explore more. Photo by Sigita.
#surlytroll #transcanadatrail #bikepacking
- Day 16.
I moved on over the border from Oregon to Idaho. I have now traveled over 700 miles, consumed way too many tortillas, met a ton of great people, not used enough sunscreen, and had one hell of a ride so far. Since Oregon is Ore-“gone” I am looking forward to a new state but have loved my first time really exploring the PNW. I made it 46 miles to Cambridge, ID where I am the only one staying in my hostel tonight so Floyd gets a nice bed as well.
As my friend Ryan said (with probably little factual statistics to back him up), “80% of people who make it through Oregon make it all the way across the country.” Bring it on, Idaho.
#adventurecycling #biketouring #bikepacking #transamericatrail
- A London adventure, meeting Paddington at Paddington. #legovelo
- This 👆🏻is just one of many reasons why mornings in the mountains are the best. I left the night’s funky sleep quarters before 6am as I was about 200m of elevation shy of cresting a little col (thus starting the day off with its high point). I got to the top as the sun started illuminating everything around. I met a friendly cow that proceeded to lick my bike and my legs, and enjoyed the moment up there with some breakfast snacks. Mornings in the mountains are always worth getting up for!
Top #Bikepacking Posts
- A beautiful sunset through the Tetons!!
- •𝕍𝕒𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕤 𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℂ𝔸𝕋𝔸𝕄𝔸ℝℂ𝔸🌵, 𝕢𝕦𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕟! Eɴ ʙʀᴇᴠᴇs ᴀ Bᴀʀɪʟᴏᴄʜᴇ ❄️☃️•