Latest #Biketouring Posts
- Moins connu que le Stelvio, presqu'aussi haut, le berninapass en Suisse et la descente vers Chiavenna en Italie. Magique mais ça pique. Demain j'en fais moins. #berninapass #cyclinggirl #biketouring
- Buncha new handmade goodies to hang off your saddle in stock from @outer.shell! 1st up is a rad dropper post compatible seatbag in GORGEOUS 😍😍😍marigold X-Pac that also works great on bikes with limited clearance between the saddle & tire. Got a handful of mini and rolltop saddlebags as well to handle your every day adventures! Come on by to check ‘em out!
#sincerecycles #outershelladventure #bikepacking #biketouring #musa
- One of my favourite things about bike touring as opposed to long distance hiking is all the extra kinda unnecessary things I tend to carry that make my camping experience extra.
Here's we are, cooking dinner in a treehouse, drinking big beers from a mug. The two plastic bottles pictured are olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Also pictured, my glass garlic salt grinder. I know, I fancy 😊
- No 'Welcome to Sweden' sign but this is close enough.
I have to admit something though...in four days the lovely Miss Harrison will visit me in Oslo. I would be there too if I hadn't lost two days due to weather in Germany and Denmark. This is the reason I took a train to catch up today, so I can be there when she arrives. I feel bad but I've now skipped to Gothenburg and will continue riding from there.
I did cycle 30km before and 25km after the train... #itsallowed #bicycletouring #biketouring #camping #sweden
Top #Biketouring Posts
- Собиралась промокнуть и замёрзнуть - не вышло
I decided to get wet and cold this saturday, but failed it.
- Our Sequoias have been parked up in storage for a little while, as we’ll be heading on an exciting backpack-project for @ortlieb_waterproof tomorrow. An environmentally friendly, 12-day trip through Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia and Germany, all by train with an Interrail pass. The challenge of packing everything up into a minimal setup that fits their Atrack backpack, how to travel with the smaller footprint in mind and what to do when on a trip like this, is what we’ll show you over on @ortlieb_waterproof during our takeover of their account. Follow along from tomorrow on to see how the journey resolves!
- There are impressing beautiful landscapes in Argentina!
👉 Purmamarca! 😍 👈
Argentinien hat echt beeindruckend schöne Landschaften!
👉 Purmamarca! 😍 👈