Latest #ERYS Posts
- so this is what i look like 😬👉🏻👉🏻
- Jaden Smith is partnering with New Balance. In the short clip for the "Runs In My Family" campaign the activist spoke about his visions for the future. ⠀
"What's next for the Jaden family is revolutionary and it's going to be completely different from anything I've done before", Jaden says in the New Balance profile video.⠀
Hit the link in bio to find out more about his philanthropic ways and what else is coming. ⠀
📸 by @newbalance ⠀
- it’s been 3 years and i’m still obsessed with this song
- what're ur top 3 tracks off of erys? mine are On My Own, K, and Pain
- willow is saving the music industry!! her album is chill. the lyrics are meaningful. all i gotta say is wow!! i’ve been a fan since she released “whip my hair”. so proud of u @willowsmith !! can’t wait for u to accomplish more. ilu 💗💗
- (2/2) album, like trinidad james's hook on Mission, or the ballad like instrumental in the second half of Pain really keep me going throughout an entire listen of this record. At times I find myself struggling to find a way to block out Jaden's voice that has been horribly distorted by some dumbass effect he's put over it for some reason. It's unbearable, but not quite unbearable enough for it to pain me to the point that I'm going to get up and do something productive to avoid listening to it. 3.7/10, at least it isn't The Sunset Tapes.
- ERYS ALBUM REVIEW
Let me get one thing straight: i liked SYRE. Despite obvious problems like blatantly ripping off artists and Jaden's god awful singing, i enjoyed the album. i thought it was okay. But this really takes my hopes of having any kind of good sequel to SYRE and shits all over it.
The first five tracks are kind of okay, with K being the highlight with a crazy good beat switch up using hairclippers, it grabbed my attention as soon as the generic ass rapping started to bore me, but then threw me right back into boredom as NOIZE started up. I knew I should've felt excited, with the Tyler The Creator feature on this track and all that, but i was kind of underwhelmed. A lot of people say that one thing they liked about this record was the interesting instrumentals and to be honest there's only a handful of moments on this record in which the instrumental grabs me, such as the end of Pain, or the punk rock instrumentation of Fire Dept., which caught me by surprise but inevitably bored me to death. I think it's a perfect example of having a pretty cool idea, but having a shitty execution.
I gotta give credit where it's due though, in this case, this credit is going to 'On My Own' featuring Kid Cudi, who really saves this record from being utterly and COMPLETElY boring. Cudi's chorus brings his such a feeling of empowerment and motivation to the song, and I actually kind of enjoy Jaden's second verse, his flow kinda reminds me of Kanye, which isn't surprising considering he's already ripped him off on SYRE. This song, in the context of this album, is like throwing a big ass bucked of paint onto a blank canvas that has been standing around for years.
I completely understand the reason that this album is filled with generic mumble rap is because of ERYS being some kinda counterpart to SYRE, representing shit like materialism, carelessness, etc, but did the concept have to be executed in such a goddamn boring way???? I wish i could say that summertime in paris was a highlight for me but honestly it felt just a little like something left over from his last record 'The Sunset Tapes: A Cool Tape Story'. The little few bits that i truly enjoy in this... (1/2)
- i’m going to the airport soon so i thought i should share the pictures of jaden on his motorized suitcase at lax
- ‘WILLOW’ The Album Out Now!!
- @willowsmith !!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS HERE ... YOU PRAYIN TO YOUR GOD
Top #ERYS Posts
🧥Louis Vuitton Zip-Up Blazer
$4000 / 252.000₽
👕MSFTSrep Erys White T-Shirt
$25 / 1600₽
🎗Louis Vuitton Initiales Reversible Belt
$545 / 34.500₽
👖Louis Vuitton Straight Pants with Side Bands
$1870 / 118.000₽
👟Louis Vuitton Archlight Gold Sneakers
$1090 / 68.500₽ (resale)
Total: $7530 / 474.600₽
- What’s your favourite song from ERYS? Mine are Summertime in Paris and Blackout @c.syresmith #erys