Latest #GulfofMexico Posts
- Mother Nature doing amazing things again.
- Once Upon A Tide - This awesome condo overlooks 30A right above the amazing @seacrestsundries which you have to try!
Fantastic Condo overlooking 30A, Great Location! Enjoy all the shops and restaurants in Seacrest! Walk to Rosemary Beach. The beach is only a 5 minute walk and even better the beautiful pool is 1 minute from this condo.
Contact: 30A Rental Properties @ (850) 238-2151.
Vrbo Property #971648
#seacrestbeach #rosemarybeach #30a #vacationmode #vacation #gulfofmexico #beach
- This by far is one of the BEST beaches in Florida. What I love so dearly about this beach is the lack of commercialism and the local feel. You will find small public beach inlet access signs nestled between condo buildings and homes. I’ve had pretty good luck finding parking where these signs are shown. However, I’ve always come during the week as I work most weekends (womp womp). So get here early if coming on a weekend! There are typically spaces for about six to eight cars. Come fully stocked with snacks, drinks, and lots of water as there are no concession stands or restaurants on the beach 😉
I love this beach because you feel like you’re the only one on the beach! I don’t have to constantly keep my eyes on my bag in fear of someone rummaging through it. This beach is the ultimate place for recharge and recentering.
Surprisingly, I did notice the water was a bit cooler than the Atlantic which I wasn’t expecting and a huge plus! The day before I was at the beach in a Boca Raton, and found the water to be quite warm. Longboat Key was definitely more refreshing than the East coast beaches.
You’ll find an array of beautiful seashells aligning the shore. If you’re luckily, you can also occasionally spot wild dolphins. After your time on the beach be sure to check out St. Armand’s Circle. It’s a cutesy little town center with shops, restaurants, bars, and art studios. This beach makes the ultimate day trip if you want to escape Tampa (An hour or so) and Orlando (1 hour and 45 min or so). If you’re a little adventurous like me and don’t mind a 3 hour drive (I love to drive), than definitely ditch Miami and come check out this gem!
#pristine #beach #gulfofmexico #beachlife #floridabeaches #tampa #orlando #miami #sarasota #longboatkey #crystalclear #powdersand #escape #coastalliving #florida #negativeions #modelo #starmandscircle #travel #dowhatmakesyouhappy #recharge #nature #connectwithyourself #travelblog #floridalife #saltlife
- Paradise is calling, Chris Stover! 🌴 You're the winner of a free two-night stay with us here at Hampton Inn & Suites in gorgeous Orange Beach! Congratulations! Remember to enter at the link in our bio for your chance to win.
- #homefront #worldwar2 #worldwarII museum in #stsimonsisland #georgia Items of debris from sunken or captured ships in the area. The battle wasn’t only going on “Over there,” as the song goes. It was just off shore in the Atlantic, and apparently also happening in the #GulfofMexico. That never came up in history class for me. We can always always learn something new I guess.
Top #GulfofMexico Posts
- Happy Friday peeps. Beautiful place to catch sunrise. .
Photo credit: @__little__dove__
- According to best-selling author and marine biologist Wallace J. Nichols, just being close to a body of water promotes mental health and happiness. His book “Blue Mind” is named after the term used to describe the mildly meditative state we fall into when we are near or in water. Imagine the level of happiness experienced when you’re always near water! Is it time for you to make the move?