Latest #NationalPinaColadaDay Posts
- This is what happened when my Mom found out last week that it was #nationalpinacoladaday 🍹! We researched the best piña coladas in town and drove there straight way! 🍍💚 Come back to Austin Mama!! @jennyj46
- The Smoky Grilled Piña Colada you never knew you needed! Okay, for me, piña coladas are fine, I’ve had my share on vacations, perfectly tasty if overly sweet and a bit one dimensional. So last week Piña Colada day came and I wasn’t even aware until I saw posts, which got me thinking about iF this drink could be made a bit more complex, deeper flavors, not so overly sweet, and overall just more interesting! Much testing ensued... and I’m pleased to report I’ve come up with this delicious, deeply flavored, complexly layered cocktail! I started with one of my favorite things, the grill! Grilled pineapple and a smoked simple syrup paired with a beautiful aged Demerara rum from @eldoradorums . Of course creamy coconut but also a touch of lemon juice and mint to bring some bright flavors and acidity to balance against the fats in the coconut. Plus finished with a touch of toasted coconut and a bit more mint to bring something additional to the nose! So, iF you’re interested in trying an adulter (totally a word) version of the Piña colada that hasn’t lost the fun look no further! Happy Thursday all!
2 oz aged Demerara rum (@eldoradorums 15 year)
2 oz grilled pineapple purée (2 c grilled pineapple, 1/2 c water, purées in a blender)
2 oz unsweetened coconut milk
3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
3/4 oz smoked simple syrup
1 large sprig of mint
Toasted coconut and more mint for garnish
Add all ingredients, except garnish, to a shaking tin and muddle thoroughly. Let sit 1 - 2 minutes to allow mint to infuse. Add ice to the shaker and shake long, about 15 seconds. Strain into a tall glass rimmed with toasted coconut and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy!
#pinacolada #piñacolada #nationalpinacoladaday #agedrum #demerararum #smokedcocktails #rumcocktail #rumcocktails #craftcocktails #cocktails #cocktail #cocktailhour #cocktailoftheweek #gatheredtable #commontable #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #feedfeedcocktails @thefeedfeed.cocktails #seasonalcocktails #mixology #mixologist #imbibe #imbibegram #artofdrinks #drinks #drinkstagram #draaaanks #happyhour #liqpic #idealistfoods
- 🍍🥥Pina Colada day 🥥🍍
La saveur de ce cocktail suggère soleil et vacances.
La noix de coco à elle seule fait penser au bronzage et la fraîcheur de l’ananas offre une note pétillante de brise estivale.
Enfilez vos lunettes de soleil, sirotez ce délicieux cocktail et détendez-vous .
C’est une très bonne façon de célébrer cette journée.
(Pour une version alcoolisée, n'oubliez pas de boire de façon responsable, c’est boire ou conduire)
www.bosourire.fr #NationalPinaColadaDay #bosourire #lavieenplusjolie #orleans
- Rum, coconut, pineapple and ? It must be ! Celebrate with a bubbly take on the beachy drink.
1 ½ parts rum
½ part pineapple juice
½ part coconut cream
- Hola! To celebrate #nationalpinacoladaday this month we’ve got a Pina Colada inspired hotlist - this means such cocktails as Cherry Colada, Banana Colada and more 🍹🥥🍍 Join us in celebration! 🥳
- Pina-Colada-ready 🍍 (Apparently it was National Pina Colada day on Wednesday...how did I miss this?)
- You know what they say .... when life gives you pineapples, blend them with #MalibuRum and coconut Then ignore Saturday responsibilities to formally celebrate #NationalPinaColadaDay! Love has many Shapes. Mine is Pina Colada 🍹🥥 What is yours ?
- °°°Coco Bongo Pińa Colada•••
Ron Añejo,Bacardí Oakheart,Jugo de pińa, Dátiles,Angostura,Crema de coco, Trufas de Coco Pińa...
La Cueva del Elfo
- These are probably fighting words but I've never been a big fan of Pina Coladas 🤷🏻♂️. Not that they aren't good, but frozen drinks and coconut 🥥 have never been on my favorites list. This made properly celebrating #nationalpinacoladaday difficult.
So I did some digging for variations that could make me change my mind and found this one from @thepontela. This amazing tiki drink called The Expat took my love of sherry and used it to help me rediscover the pina colada. Suddenly I'm a fan 🍍.
1 oz. Over-proof rum (such as Plantation O.F.T.D)
0.5 oz Lazzaroni Amaro
0.5 oz. Fino sherry
0.25 oz. Oloroso sherry
1.5 oz. Fresh pineapple juice
0.5 oz. Lime juice
1 oz. Coco Lopez cream of coconut
Fill a tiki mug with crushed ice and set aside. Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice cubes. Shake, and strain into the prepared glass.
#pinacolada #pollsidechillin #summerdrinks #friyay #bittersandbrew
- Happy #nationalpinacoladaday!!!! Got my Piña Colada Cha Cha going at work! This fun Scentsy Go is spill proof and gives all the good smell vibes! Got a stinky van? NO MORE! Got a stinky row in the movie theater? NO MORE! Got a stinky neighbor on your flight? NO MORE!!!
#seriously a must-have!
Top #NationalPinaColadaDay Posts