Latest #StMaarten Posts
- Another week in paradise! #No #Mondayblues possible with this stunning Simpson Bay view. #Turquisewater as far as you can see. When are you coming back to St. Maarten 🇸🇽 | St. Martin 🇫🇷?
- Want to have the feeling that you are in the Côte d’Azur in the Caribbean?! Visit Anse Marcel Beach 🏝 a hidden Gem 💎 over the hill on French Saint Martin (Cul de Sac). Turquoise blue waters trendy beach and one of the best beach restaurants you can imagine!
- FathersDayBLESSINGS are XtraSweet with the Uncles-who-are-Fathers-too! GOD Knew DaDDy would need bacKUP so He sent my UncleRichard thru to maKe sure I had a Healthy balance of parental guidance.😏 If myFather hated my lil "rudemout" (which I defended passionately when I felt the need to speaK for my Mom) myUncle helped me perfect it. 😳 He was my rough 'n rugged Warrior who would cuss or cuff down anyone who eVen try mess wit His daughter, yup He called me His daughter & Dad had to deal wit it! MyFamily so LoVing eh..Xcitement&JoKes 24/7, NEVER a dull moment, those who Know KNOW. They also Know that RichardAfong is the pioneer of #TrinidadAndTobagoCarniVal who introduced "swimwear to mas" oVer 3 Decades ago when He & myAunt launched their first #CarniValBand called #SAVAGE ✨ Our Family tooK CarniVal from the old world into the NEW GENERATION with a bold proVocatiVe moVe by Richard who firmly belieVed in celebrating the sensual Female form rather than hiding it under cloth & materials that He felt restricted both Female & Male #CarniValMasQueraders. At 19Years old, Uncle gaVe me the opportunity to run my own #CarniValPromotions within our Family band. He eleVated my entrepreneurial Dreams & creatiVe Goals beyond my own imagination, constantly encouraging me to thinK BIGGER than what I thought I could accomplish. For 5Years, I had the amaZing eXperience of Learning, earning, traVelling & Leading a NEW GENERATION of CarniVal entrepreneurship that's now grown into a multiMILLION dollar industry..RealTalK. When we started on our CarniVal Journey, many thought myFamily was craZy, "Why would y'all taKe #TnTCarniVal to #StMAARTEN, #BARBADOS, #JAMAICA, #NEWYORK, #MIAMI & #TORONTO? Isn't that too much worK Richard??" I heard that argument for years until eVeryone else in the business caught on to His Vision & Jumped Right in, head first! Not only was I proud to worK with myFamily on such a creatiVe endeaVour helping to launch, marKet other bands & design CarniVal costumes, it led me to my Passion for the progress of #CARIBBEANCulture. ILOVEyou UncleRichard, I'm so Grateful for your BELIEF in me. FOREVERyourDaughter & yuh Biggestsupporter! 💓🙏💫🌎 #JeanilleMarisolBONTERRE
- Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful fathers who help guide us through life’s adventures while giving us the tools to reach our goals and aspirations. They are the true superheroes of our society!
Over the years we've come in contact with some great fathers who volunteer, mentor, partner with K1 Britannia Foundation and who up each day for their children.
We appreciate the role you play and thank you!
- The youth exchange “Bridge the Gap in the Caribbean” which is the first project of Caribbean Education and Culture Foundation has been approved and the Advance Visit Planing has been carried out. The project is planned to bring for 30 young people with fewer opportunities, raise awareness among them about the rights, goods, and services to be able to participate in the normal relationships and activities available to the majority of people in a society, whether in economic, social, cultural or political arenas. We, as the NGOs working in Overseas Countries and Outermost Regions believe in smart and localized educational improvements that involve young people as decision makers and active citizens and that empower them about dealing with the exclusion problems are essential. Since most of the young people are not aware of what they face with and how to deal with the difficulties that exclude them from being active citizens in their communities, we are willingly to carry out the project in order to help them about social inclusion. #caribbeanecf #apvmeeting in #stmaarten
- Come to the beach, where the sea is blue, And little white waves come running at you. A wave comes splashing, Over your toes. You just stand still, and away it goes. ❤
Take a look at our tours: BernardsTours.com
Top #StMaarten Posts
- You want breakfast with this view towards #Anguilla and Creole Rock? A nice beach in front of you, a pool deck above? All this is possible at @thesunsetcafe in Grand Case Beach Club.
And our #MOTCCard is accepted! Enjoy!
- [No lives were saved in the making of these photos]
- having a little mermaid moment