Latest #TREASURETHEMEMORIES Posts
- happy father’s day to my poppa bear, in heaven; to jason, soon to be dady of 2; to my brother, greg and to all of the amazing dads out there.
on this day, and every day, be sure to let the father figures in your life know how much you love them.
i wish i could just call you and hear your voice, there are so many things i wish i could still say to you, dad. i miss you so so SO much.
on this day, and every day, i’ll always be “your girl.”
i’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day
when it's cold outside i’ve got the month of may
well i guess you'd say
what can make me feel this way?
my girl (my girl, my girl)
talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)
*11 months ago #riseandshineonyoga
- This smile. 🥰⠀
Some people smile big, laugh hard, and speak every chance they get. (Guilty 🙋♀️ 😳🤦♀️) They get noticed. They happily receive the attention they desire. They crave an audience and the world gladly provides it for them. ⠀
And then there’s others ⬆️🥰 who go through life quietly taking in every morsel of beauty this world has to offer. They give more than they take. And they listen more than they speak. When they do smile, you know it’s genuine. And when they do speak, you listen...because you know there will be nuggets of wisdom wrapped in their sweet soft voice. ⠀
Trying to learn to be more like this one ⬆️😍. ⠀
- #TREASURETHEMEMORIES #NZ
On new zealand - Oh my god I can't believe it, I'd never been this far away from home. But it didn't feel like it. Endless beauty and the time of my life meeting friends old and new. Good things happen when you climb up hills, and there's plenty of blooming hills to climb over there! But now I'm home with a heart full of love for this country and a head full of memories, and thoughts on when I could return for a second go!
On friends - Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle. It's never easy now we're all trying to 'grow-up' + combat adult life 😬 but all we can do is try! I might not see some of my best pals half as much as I should now, but that doesn't mean our friendship is any less or that we won't pick up exactly where we left off, 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years ago!
On travel - Do it... It's good to get out of your bubble for a while. Doesn't matter how far, how exotic, how expensive, do what suits you. See something new.
On what happens next - Fuck knows, but does it really matter much as long as you're smiling?
On sharks - Still cool.
#oksoppypostover #shutupmeg #noonecares #blameitonthejetlag #loveyourfriends #travel #keepsmiling #dowhatmakesyouhappy❤️ #thebenchknows #newzealand #nzp
- So I don’t normally share many personal things on here but I’m learning slowly but surely that it’s ok and actually quite therapeutic. So last night driving home I got quite emotional quite unexpectedly when hearing a song on the radio. One of those that I’ve heard so many times during my childhood and it brings back the best memories of my dad, who I lost five years ago. Music was a big thing in our father-daughter relationship, we sang, we danced, we laughed and we made memories. Now normally I sing along, with gusto may I add, and think of all the special times we had. Last night the first two words had barely come out my mouth and I had broken down. In tears, driving home. I just couldn’t hold it in, all those questions, all those things he’s missing out on and the fact he never met his grandchildren all came flooding back to me in one huge wave. Whether sub-consciously Father’s day looming did it or whether it was just one of those times where I had time to think, time to let go in the safe space of my car, I’m not sure. It’s powerful though, isn’t it? The way one song, one picture, one smell, one word can bring back a million memories. Two bars of a song and over 30 years of memories flooding back in an instant. I’m not really sure why I’m sharing this with you and I hope you don’t mind but it feels ok ☺️
What brings back memories for you?
Music is by far the most powerful for me, one song and a thousand memories ❤️ 🎶
#memories #fatherdaughter #missyoudad #specialtimes #musicmemories #musicisthebestmedicine #holdthemoments #daddysgirl #timetothink #millionmemories #familymemories #childhoodmemories #writeyouonmyheart #treasurethememories #smallestthings #mattersoftheheart #memorylane #daddydaughter
- Thank you so much Katherine for starting this group and I am so lucky and grateful along for the ride. So proud how you all represent MOSCROP over the years and getting the acknowledgment that u all deserved in the athletic banquet. Best of luck in the next chapter of your journey, I will be excited and 👀 forward to see what endeavour you embrace. I am really going to miss you all. #workhardstayhumblebekind #familyiseverything #treasurethememories #developamazingleaders #finalcheers
- One year ago today was the day my mother’s soul left her physical body.
Losing both parents 11 months apart is definitely an eye opener.
When you’re finishing up that hug, just hold one second longer.
When your loved one is speaking to you ...be present and absorb each word and emotion.
Never leave without saying you love them.
If there is something or an experience you want to share with your loved one, don’t waste time... start working towards making it happen.
And as I keep saying, those small, “nameless” moments ... they are everything.
Missing you today Mami... I know you are happy to be with your “viejo” again 🙏🏼♥️
#togetheragain #oneyear #treasurethememories #bepresent
- My beautiful bear has arrived, and what can I say....... he is absolutely perfect 😍 He already has pride of place next to a photo of my dear granda and I (from when I was little). A photo I look at at least 10 times a day. A photo I look at every time I feel sad. A photo that brings back all the lovely memories. And Now I can look at his Hanky bear too at the same time ❤️ I’ll never be able to thank you enough for blessing me with a piece of my beautiful granda. The bear truly reflects the kind, proud, placid, smart, loving kind of gentleman he really was. Amazing 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💙💙💙 xxx
- Sometimes in life, we just have to “pause” ... Take in the beauty around us, with the people we love ❤️ Last weekend, we hung out with friends at a cabin on the lake, went exploring at the Pinawa Dam and ‘blink’, it’s the weekend again. The days between just fly by with the busyness of life, business & school ... Remembering to “Pause” this weekend, even just for a bit — even while at home where there’s so much to do and the list is long.
What are your plans this weekend?
- Still in shock that this little peanut “graduated” 😉 from kindergarten yesterday. ⠀
Annabella reminded me the other day of the insane reality—“just think mom, in 10 years 3 out of 4 of us will be out of the house and mercy will be a junior in high school!”⠀
Say whhattt?!! 😳⠀
Although, to be fair, the verdict is still out if the boys will ever leave... 😳🙄😜😆⠀
- 🙌🏻🙌🏻 So true especially being a single Mom there’s no one there to capture those discreet moments snuggled up together or being complete wally’s. Life isn’t perfect and it’s these moments you want to treasure. They grow so fast so please do this!! #justtakethepicture #snapthemoments #treasurethememories
- This is the last week of school.. And I don’t know about you guys but it gets real over here in the summer. 😳😜😍⠀
Ice cream for breakfast becomes the norm, and the video game struggle becomes an every day battle: 🤦♀️ ⠀
I start the summer with high hopes and beautifully curated summer bucket list charts hanging in our family room. ☺️ ⠀
But as the summer progresses I settle for kids gallivanting through our creek until dark while I happily watch from the deck with a glass of pinot in hand. 😉😏😍⠀
If anyone has any amazing summer ideas to keep 3 tweens and a 6 year old entertained, I’m all ears. 😜☺️🤪⠀
- I tried to take this pic as my phone died. When I turned on my phone and realised how blurry it was I was annoyed but then I thought I don't care about the quality I don't have any pictures of me and my grama since I was a child this might be the last #cherishthemoments #treasurethememories
Top #TREASURETHEMEMORIES Posts
- Goodbye 2018, thank you for treat me by filled it with memorable that I’ll always treasure, its toughest to pick good pictures to describe my 2018, all of memories I created will always be treasure, no questions.
To all of the people I have created with, thank you for willing to create it with me, it’ll always cherished, no questions, filled with glowing happiness! Love all of you, not just that, thank you for willing to be part of my life, even my Knoebels family, thank for sticking on my side besides you know I have an anxiety but y’all always there to support and cheer me up, thank you for that! Y’all always be part of my life and in heart. 🧡💚 #2018 #goodbye2018 #memories #treasurethememories #knoebels #family #friends #families #hangout #adventure #thankyou2018 #unforgettablememories