Latest #Thursdaythoughts Posts
- Tall Cup
Two Expresso Shots
NutPods . .
Prework Reading Time!
- Never (we repeat, NEVER) feel bad about taking time out of your day to do something for yourself. Self-care = self-love.
- Today I realized that I forgot my parents’ 47th anniversary. And 2 of my employees’ birthdays. And that it was Tuesday, not Thursday. Posting in case this helps anyone else feel like they’re, in fact, knocking shit out of the park this week in comparison. #thursdaythoughts #publicserviceproud
- There will come a day.
It may be today, tomorrow, or a year from now.
But when that day comes, your excuses will be useless. Your tomorrow’s will be become right now’s. And your Monday’s will become today’s.
There will come a day that you get tired of listening to yourself make excuses. You will get tired of spending so much time hating yourself. You will finally want to put yourself first.
Because it’s so normal to put everyone else first, you will want to fight this. DON’T. Believe in yourself enough to take the step, take the plunge, that you have been waiting for the “right moment” to take.
That moment is now, girl!!! Say “fuck off” to your inner meal girl! That voice in your head saying that you’re not ready.
YOU ARE READY. And you are going to succeed. RIGHT NOW is your moment. So take it and run with it.
Top #Thursdaythoughts Posts
- Our city is brimming with pride - from the subways to the streets! How about this 5k cut flower garland by my fave @lewismillerdesign! #iloveny
- Enough of this business on land... ready to get back in the water now 🌊 Thank u so much for the comments & compliments on this dress. It was a thrift store find from many years ago 🥰📷 @theandrewswaine
- A lot of times I find myself wanting to prove to people I’m sick, especially since you can’t see it from the outside. I try to over-explain or give them the whole history of my illnesses (I tend to lose them before I even get to “CDC doesn’t believe in Lyme”). I spout off a bunch of documentaries they should watch or books they should read, but honestly most people who aren’t sick and have never been sick, have a hard time understanding it. .
But here’s the thing, we don’t have to prove our illness to anyone. I repeat: we don’t have to prove our illness to ANYONE. .
If someone can’t understand how you can be sick but also be at a birthday party, or looking “great”, or enjoying a vacation, then that’s their problem, not yours. You are the only person who lives in your body 24/7. Who feels every flare, every migraine, every bout of brain fog. Wasting the little amount of energy you have worrying about explaining yourself to people does you no good. Tell your truth and move on. The right people will hear you, the wrong ones will show themselves and you can say boi bye. 👋🏻
#splashoflyme #lymedisease #lymedontkillmyvibe #potssyndrome #potsproblems #womenhealth #chronicillnesscommunity #healthadvocate #chronicfatiguesyndrome #cfsme #fibromyalgia #fibromyalgiawarrior #spoonie #spooniesupport #spooniecommunity #wherethetiredgirlsare #invisiblestrength #invisiblepain #invisibleillness #yourstory #yourlife #perception #healthjourney #mentalhealthblogger #mentalhealthjourney #chronicillnessjourney #youdontlooksick #thursdayquotes #thursdaythoughts