Latest #Thursdayvibes Posts
- Day 163: Maddie had diarrhea last night and was SO polite about it. No noise at all. Just put her paw on my bed asking to go outside. Went out like 4 times every hour or so. Fitbit couldnt keep track of my interval napping LOOL Then later on my way to work, someone rear ended me. so that was fun. OH WELLZ that's enough of today 😂
#thursdayvibes #interestingday #dogmomstruggles
- This Thursday gear up to party at @bombaycocktailbar 🍸
Paging out all the techno lovers !!!
Line up for the night 🎧
CALM CHOR – Ashwin Mani Sharma
ALMOST HUMAN – Rohit Gida
18 EAST •
9 Pm onwards just for you !
New Venues just for u !
An awesome night just for you ! 🍾
- I love listening to music and hate it when I have to remove my headphones to listen to what the other person is saying.
@jblindia has introduced JBL Live Series which has amazing features like 30 hour + battery life, my JBL app and the best part is TalkThru feature which drops the volume of the audio and allows you to have conversations without having to remove your headphones.
- Mini Music Session to Jam Along at SkillSolved! 🤩
During the lunch break, we, SkillSolved Crew, had gathered around singing to the old songs together. The office was filled with music and the feeling of nostalgic days that became the effective way to help us relax. 🎸🎶 ⠀
No doubt why SkillSolved is a positive workplace!🌈✨✨
#SkillSolved #EngineOfGrowth ⠀⠀
Work with us ⠀⠀
Top #Thursdayvibes Posts
- If you think having a backseat driver is distracting... #throwbackthursday .
Forget the dashboard hula girl, I’m here to melt away your road rage. 🚗
- Sometimes we have happy accidents. Sometimes our best laid plans fall apart. We just need to be open to possibilities regardless.