Latest #TrainingDay Posts
- SME Training
Financial & Management Strategies
- Three crazy days are finally over: 1. Ironman 70.3 European championships in Denmark: had a good swim and a great bike, finishing with some stomach issues during the run. Nevertheless securing the spot for #imwc 2019 in nice 🤘🏽🚀 @leoleo_k finished the race in 6th pro Position with the second fastest bike split of the day also qualifying for world champs 🚀💥🎉 #proudcoach @lo___be and @stefankramers also having a superb race performance, lowering their personal bests by more than 15minutes and only missed their slots for the world champs by a few minutes ..... 2. heading back to Hamburg for the presentation of my doctoral thesis, which went very well 🎉🤘🏽 3. heading to cologne for the last courses of the final semester of sport science ..... time for some rest before leaving with @triteamhamburg racing in the second Bundesliga 🚀🚀🚀 #challenge #doctorlife #triathlontraining
- 🔴 DID YOU KNOW... In 2011, 63% of adults in Australia were categorically overweight or obese (27.5%)! Statistically making Australia the 2nd fattest nation after America ! Obesity has had a $58 billion impact on the economy (yearly) ever since.
These are BIG numbers we are looking at. Question yourself.... be honest with yourself. Are you categorically overweight or obese? If yes, THATS GREAT! Youve taken your first step. Accepting the fact! 🔴 DID YOU KNOW...
Being overweight/obese can lead to type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, heart disease, stroke, hypertension, kidney disease, dyslipidemia, osteoarthritis, gastro-intestinal conditions and depression just to name a few!
Our society is obesogenic. Three obesogenic factors that have lead to obesity are: 1) physical inactivity 2) processed foods 3) media manipulation and marketing. 💛SOLUTION (Evidence based- ACSM) 💛
- Moderate intensiry activity 150-250min per week can prevent weight gain and only provide modest weight loss
- Moderate intensity activity over 250min a week can induce clinically significant weight loss and prevent weight regain
- Eating and exercise behaviours should be modified to induce caloric deficit
- >5days a week of moderate to vigorous intensity AEROBIC exercise. 30min progressing to 60min. NOTE: Aerobic exercise is PRIMARY which can be complemented with resistance and flexibility training.
- I finally got up the courage to follow my heart and do what my soul has been begging me to do for a very long time. I always try and use logic to justify anything i do, but today i am going to listen to my soul. I will listen to my spirit and let it guide me to my true purpose. The purpose i have been denying myself by trying to play it safe. Yes...i ordered my starter gym and yes i did it because i can't live without it. Don't let life consume you and drown your passion. #passion #yoga #life #gymlife #purpose #happiness #dream #water #livelovelaugh #love #trainingday
- [Reklame] Self-care is honoring your body⭐
Make a priority to take care of your physical, mental, health and emotional needs. Start listening to what your body and what your mind needs. Put yourself at the top of your TO-Do list every single day and take care of yourself! The rest will fall into place🌸🙏💪🏿 .
I matchende treningstøy fra @balion.no - Nyheten Gold Digger Capri er nå lansert!🦁👌
God Onsdag mine følgere! Ta vare på deg selv🙏 .
Top #TrainingDay Posts
- Danke ihr Lieben, für die zahlreichen Glückwünsche.
Hab mich riesig gefreut😍
Obwohl ich gestern den Nachmittag in der Praxis verbracht habe, war es ein fantastischer Tag, für welchen ich sehr dankbar bin.
Gestern hab ich mich dann doch noch spontan entschieden, mir ein Sup zu schenken😂
Bin dann mal gespannt 🥰
Habt einen tollen Tag 💃🏻