Latest #abs Posts
- LEG DAY🔥 🍑Glutes and hammies to be exact!
I trained at a new gym so I got to incorporate some new machines in with my booty day staples!
Kneeling leg curl 15x
Standing kick backs 15x
Squat deadlift cable combo 15x
Hip thrusters 15x
Then had some white chocolate macadamia cookies from @insomniacookies 🤤
Gotta feed the 🍑
- #TB to @crossfit819 7th annual Christmas party. Are you engaged in your community?
- If it looks like spilled milk, then it probably is.🥛 When people are being negative, it's okay to excuse yourself so they won't poison your positivity.✌🏽
- Staying on top of my daily vitamin regimen is easy with @revive_md We offer clinically dosed, medical grade vitamins. You know that what you are getting is 100% legit and tested with bloodwork. You can feel comfortable knowing that we offer quality way beyond what is expected in the supplement industry. We have been treating vitamin deficiencies in our patient’s bloodwork at @revive_corporate for almost 2 years now with these exact vitamins and we are very excited to be able to share them with the rest of you now.
Let’s talk about vitamins and supplementation 🧠
First off, your health should always be the most important thing to you. Everyone is so focused on their appearance on the outside and they forget to take care of what’s on the inside. So what can you do about it? You can be proactive with a strong vitamin regimen and you can do routine lab work. If any of you are unsure how to go about getting lab work, DM me. We also offer blood test kits on our website.
Your body’s cells and organs depend on an adequate amount of energy to function properly. What does this mean? It means that when your body is depleted of vitamins and nutrients, it will not have enough fuel to convert into energy leaving you feeling tired, weak, and fatigued. A consistent vitamin regimen along with antioxidants to eliminate free radicals, will allow your body to maximize its full potential.
Multi Mineral and why I take it:
Adequate mineral levels play an essential role in bone, muscle, and cardiovascular health. It is difficult to get the correct amount of vitamins and nutrients from food and even more difficult to get the correct amount of minerals. Taking a multi mineral supplement will allow your body to keep up with the daily requirements for macro-minerals and trace minerals.
For more information, visit www.ReviveSups.com
Top #abs Posts
- Be like a flower and turn your face to the sun.🌻🌞
- Got to love camo activewear! Although it can be hard to find sometimes 😜💪 @ryderwear
- The warrior's journey is not easy.
- Like & comment for a story shoutout 😋