Latest #adidasNYC Posts
- Preowned beluga 2.0
- Yeezy Coppers
Size 13- $550
- With a bold set of overlaid stripes in the forefoot and retro-inspired colorblocking, the @adidas Originals EQT Gazelle provides a new spin on an old classic. Available now online or in-store.
- HAVE AN ICED DAY 🍹☀️
Quench your thirst this July, with a unique creative collaboration between @adidasoriginals & @drinkarizona!
The pack consists of four incredibly detailed sneakers with the Yung 1 and the Continental 80 dressed in an array of vibrant colours in one pack and with the other two being adorned with an intricate floral embroidery. Both sets taking heavy inspirations from the branding of the iconic Arizona Iced Tea. 🍹
The best part yet? These limited sneakers will be available for only 99c each, paired with your favourite can of Iced Tea! But there is a catch. These will only release exclusively at the Adidas x Arizona Iced Tea pop-up store at 208 Bowery, NYC between the 17th and 18th of July. This super elusive collection has already seen its first day of release cancelled by the NYPD! 😱
Fingers crossed for day-two of the release, good luck to all those attending.
Will this pack be one of the most hyped releases of 2019? Let me know your thoughts down below!
A big thank you to @adidasoriginals @drinkarizona @eartothestreet @redbeardwirch for this incredible pack! #giftedbyadidas #adidasoriginalsxarizona #adizona99
- Dial it back to the '80s, when sneakers designed for tennis and aerobics became everyday staples. These shoes are an authentic reissue of the late-'80s adidas Continental. Made of soft leather, they come with a distinctive split cupsole. The vintage colors are taken straight from @adidas archive catalogs. Available now in women's sizes in store and in our web store!
Top #adidasNYC Posts
- Stars in Stripes. @emilysonnett, @reeba04, @lindseyhoran10, and @moebrian hit adidas Fifth Ave. to celebrate their #FIFAWWC win with NYC creators.
“Seeing them play and then seeing them here is so inspiring, maybe one day that could be me”- Future World Cup hopefuls Nikki and Samantha who were first in line and got to spend some time with their heroes in the soccer cage.
- “My parents raised me to not take any opportunities for granted and NYC is full of them. Even when the sun goes down, there’s always something to see or do or capture.” -@1st for #NITEJOGGER.
Directed by @1st
Available now in the link in bio and adidas NYC stores.
- “People come to New York City to chase their dreams but running has really helped me cope because it was something i could do to be by myself, be with my thoughts, and became something that could really be my own in such a busy place.” -@theguiangster
Directed by @marleyrizzuti
Overcoming challenges with movement. Watch Marissa’s full story on IGTV and swipe to shop the all new #PRIMEKNIT collection.
- This Saturday I’ll be at the NYC Adidas store (610 Broadway, New York, NY 10012) from 12-4 helping convince you to get my designs laser etched onto your Adidas Originals. You can pick anything from these two pages, like the pigeon sporting the 3 stripes or my personal #crycrycry motto. Come by and say hi! Oh and they paid me to post this but were super cool about me designing whatever I wanted including a cat with a visible butthole. So it’s still plenty authentic. #ad #homeofclassics #adidasnyc #adidas