Latest #arkansas Posts
- Woke up this morning and my hometown is on HLN. The last time I saw Arkadelphia on CNN a massive tornado had just barreled through town. Stay safe home fam, stay safe. #prayers #Arkansas #LoveFromCalifornia ❤️
- "Here are some pictures from yesterday! I want to thank Ashlei King for the opportunity to be on the show! Thank you so much, Eric and Trisha, for coming with me! You all did amazing!!! Thank you so much, Sheri Storie, from Explore Pine Bluff for providing us a gift to tell the history of The City Of Pine Bluff. Thank you so much to all the speakers, venue and sponsors for being a part of this event. I can't wait to see you, guys, on the 18th! "Remember to dream it, do it, succeed & give." Thank you for the love!" Marina Amdream Please come to Laws Of Success Motivational Night that will be on July 18th, 6pm-8pm at Donald Reynolds Center - 211 W 3rd Ave, Pine Bluff, AR. Hope to see you there:) #tv #fox16 #show #design #motivationalquotes #videographer #model #business #arkansas #thoughts #look #events #women #inspiration #love #motivationalspeaker #success #motivation #dream #singer #rapper #marketing #beauty #fashion #talkshow #marketing #inspiration #fitness #speaker #photographer
Top #arkansas Posts
- I am so thankful for this guy. My blog business continues to grow more than I could have imagined and we are going to be offering Social Media Management services in the coming month, so he has taken on a lot of the business side of things for me. I’ve always wanted to create and share beauty with all of you, and I’m thankful he’s putting in extra effort to help me spend time doing what I love to do. We truly are a team in everything we do, from caring for the kids, to taking care of our home, to supporting each other with our business goals...and I’m so thankful that he encourages leadership and strength in women and I’m excited about where this is all leading us! .
Find our his and hers outfits by visiting my website (link in bio) and selecting SHOP or over on the @liketoknow.it app and follow jennifermaune.
@liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2DrkP #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #LTKmens #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #ootd #summerstyle #targetstyle #casualchic #ltkshoecrush #arkansas #littlerock #arkansasblogger #southernblogger
- So it may have been hot enough to melt the lid off a coffee cup (yes, that really happened - 🤯) but I loved every minute of my time in Arkansas! One of my favorite parts?! Getting to experience the historic @capitalhotellr! Charming, chic and filled with character I’m already dreaming about another stay! 💕
P.S. Locals, don’t forget tomorrow is your last day to snag tickets for the event of the summer; @bostonmagazine’s Best of Boston bash! 🍾 There are a few tickets left at the super special rate of $99 (use code KERRIE at checkout) but they’re going fast! For more details visit bostonmagazine.com/bestof ✨
(📸 @burkeandbahner) (👗 @outletsoflr)
- Happaayyyy Tuesday
Just gonna throw out a reminder today to STAY SILLY 😜
What I mean by that is when things don’t go according to plan
(And most things don’t)
Just roll with it! And do what ya can.
I used to be the most serious person a few years ago
And would be SO DAMN hard on myself when things weren’t perfect
But I’ve learned that if I stay positive and laugh at how ridiculous life is that I have a much better time even when I’m workin through some shit.
Usually I turn some music on and have a weird dance party
Or or make ridiculous faces at Brad across the room😆
Or just both at the same time
TRUST ME it lightens the mood😂😂 Idk if any of that makes sense, but it’s helped me tons the past two years 😆
And has gotten us through some looonngggg nights of printing those @ironculturesociety releases.
New release available!
Fueled by: @runeverythinglabs
FLIP15 for a discount all day every day
#liftheavydiestrong #arkansas #fitness #gwpl #strongwomen #strengthisbeautiful #ironculturesociety
- My sweet brother and my soon to be sister in law!! I had the pleasure of capturing their engagement photos for them and it was just magic! Their September wedding is right around the corner. 😊🙌🏻
- This is our first camp site. It was an awesome place and an amazing time but it was a STRUGGLE to get there!! You can read more about it on our latest blogpost. We’ve been hiding out in the Ozark National Forest the past week and have been working on our website. And it’s finally LIVE!! The goal of the website is a place to keep track of our trip and our experiences with more detail. It’s also for our grandparents who don’t know how to use Instagram, shout-out to the #elderly. If you want to know more details and happenings of our trip you can follow along there too, just click the link in our bio.