Latest #asianboys Posts
LIAM WILLIE, in Arsenal eyewear, for Benz Hepburn.
- Working in the heritage conservation area is often extremely frustrating, but then once in a while I also experience such incredibly positive realization that my efforts as a history writer produce something that lasts.
These powerful, tangible connections to our past are the ways in which people today come in touch with the past. Heritage buildings are also increasingly accepted as important venues linking a new generation with an older one, and thus as places to be used for education and citizenship.
As I celebrate my second year working on this field, I realized that history breathes life into my existence -- and that is something to keep me going.
- This guy told me that he was from 2079?😂lol. Time travel? 🙃
- Two choices:
a) Fix it and work it
b) Give up and move on
P/s: lighting on point.
- Prettee Singapore corner 🇸🇬. Truly a forrest snake, I only feel calm and relax when I’m surrounded by trees 😂
- Tried out The Ordinary Skincare and I’m in love 🥰 the effect really can be felt overnight 👌🏻 “The Buffet” serum makes my skin feel smooth, tighten my pores and give me a dewy glowing face in the morning ☺️
For those who haven’t heard of The Ordinary, this is a no nonsense brand with products focus solely on active ingredients that have been proven to improve your skin. Their products do not include components which can potentially irritate and dry out your skin like essential oils or alcohol denatured. Plus point is that they are also cruelty-free !
The Ordinary products are generally affordable, but get this ! Now you can get them through @shopee_sg with an even further markdown price 🥳🥳🥳
Use code 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐉𝟔𝟕𝟔𝟔 at checkout to enjoy a further 7$ discount if this is your first purchase through the platform.
Let’s up our skincare game 🌸😍🌸 and be the best oppa that you can be 😉
Top #asianboys Posts
- What is the meaning of the color red?🔴