Latest #autogespot Posts
- Not exactly a GTO but not too far off either, love the 599 model in general though. #Ferrari #599 #GTO
- Faster than a Agera R!
14,51 Seconds 0-300
#3 of 7 😱
- Hızlı sedanlardan 🏁😎
- Huracan 🆚 M4 🆚 RS6 | Which one for you ? 💸
▫️Follow @arnaud_4k @arnaud_4k for more Supercars Daily ! 👈
▫️Do You Want To Promote Your Product, Your Company or Your Page to a Large Audience? Send me a DM to know the rates. 📥
▫️A Huge thanks to @ndy_rs6 & @zedsly & @mike_m4 for this awesome Video ! 🎥
- would you take a 600lt or a 720s?
- The Aston Martin DBS, its more of an art rather than a GT car! Yes, i should have shared this long time back but then Instagram loves the new and tricked out 812 Superfast. It was last Saturday when i got to see one of my dream car up front and man was it such a happy day!.
It was a regular Saturday for me meeting up college friends until i got news about the Novitec tuned Ferrari 812 Superfast out and about in the heart of the city. I wanted to see it as i was around there too. Soon enough i learnt that the car was at BREN Garage on Lavelle and I wasted not a second longer to get there. I was thrilled to see the 812 parked right up front until i saw what was inside the garage.
Without the garage lights turned on and with few Innova's packed inside it was quite hard to make out but there stood the masterpiece! Second by second the car was coming in clear in my head, the flat lined shiny grille, the almost oval head lamps, the sharp scoops, the delicately held wing mirrors, one by one came together the big picture. I couldn't believe it. There it was the Aston Martin DBS stood in front of me and boy oh boy was i happy!.
So now what exactly makes this car so special you may ask. What came out from the Aston Martin factory then wasn't just a regular GT car. Forget about the fact that the car comes standard with Carbon Ceramic brakes, forget about the 5.9 litre V12, Also the complete Aluminium parts covering the car. All that might already seem good but what makes it special is how it all comes together. The gear lever is unlike any manual supercar with a rather weird look to it, its placed a bit high too but the feel of it along with that gearbox is a match made in heaven! The key that also doubles as a start button might be called as a gimmick by many but when you push it to bring the V12 to life its not special, its magical! To top it all is the design and the roaring V12 that tops it all!.
(CONTINUED IN THE COMMENT SECTION)
- You could be driving away in this beautiful Exige Sport 350 for only £499 per month... 🤯💚
Finished in the vibrant Motorsport Green - with a complimenting Black alcantara interior and Yellow stitching - this car looks the part!
For more information on this fantastic offer, contact our team on 0131 442 2442 or email Laura.email@example.com
If you purchase any Lotus from our dealership you will become part of our exclusive Leven Sports Car Club, which gives you access to upcoming events, special offers and much more. Join in on the fun today, you don’t know what you’re missing out on! 🏁
#LevenLotusEdinburgh #Lotus #Exige #Sport #350 #ExigeSport350 @jk.automotive
- Aventador S sandwich with an SVJ as the filling, we'll have some of that please 🤤
Photo by @wrap_my_ride_sa
- For #taillighttuesday we give you a cool shot in front of @aliceswoodside in Woodside, CA. If you need a post drive homestyle meal after cruising through the redwoods or Silicon Valley, this is the place for it! Have any of you been there? What’s your favorite bite to eat there? Tell us in the comments! Also be sure to read about our visit there in Issue #10 available in our online store!
Top #autogespot Posts
- Rate it 0-100 ⤵️
Ferrari 812 Super Fast😍😍 What do you think of it?🤔
Photo by: @ahmedali_87