Latest #awesomeearth Posts
- Moody afternoons in the Colorado clouds..(Swipe right to take flight) ⛈🗻✨
- The power of your mind is part of the creative power of the Universe, which means that your thoughts work together with it. You are a manifestation of the Universal mind. When you repeat the same thought over and again, in one way or another, this mighty power helps you make your thoughts come true. 🌴🌊
- I love moments of quiet reflection out in nature. Times like these help me stay grounded and connect me to myself.
- Maui so far has been unreal 🔥😍🏝
Comment the best name for a turtle and you can be featured on my next post 👌🏼 🐢
Shot this on my iPhone! The stars are not from this same picture obviously, but I thought they looked cool so 🤷🏼♂️
- Summer vibe, pagbigyan! 😅✌🏼
- It’s crazy how much fun we had without even seeing what we came here for
- “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe.
- Missing this view 🌾 // what’s your favourite city in the world?
Who said you can’t have strawberry taho if your wearing ifugao costume? Well, someone is really concentrating. Please do not disturb her. I repeat, do not disturb her. Haha! Lab yu Ate Eli ❤️🤣
- Fog banks draw a fine line between a busted sunset or a beautiful one. Get out there enough and eventually you’ll find one that clicks. 📸
- While no one can guarantee a swim with a whale shark it is worth mentioning Ocean Eco Adventures is the only company to have achieved a 100% successful Whale Shark swims in 2016, 2017 & 2018.
Join us onboard Latitude 22 this season, call or email our friendly staff for more information or simply book online through the link in our bio! #oceanecoadventures
Top #awesomeearth Posts
- ☁ Ein bedeckter Himmel ist uns viel lieber, als einer ohne Wolken. Und das nicht nur beim Fotografieren auf den Lofoten. Wobei, .... Petra sieht das oft ein bisschen anders! ☀️ lol 😂
- Need to get on the lupine train. This one is from last June but its one of my favorites. Hoping to catch some next week 📸
- SONG telescope exploring outer worlds 🔭🌌
Currently I am on Tenerife exploring the island under the truly magnificent night sky.