Latest #baliholiday Posts
- Next stop... Luwak Coffee Plantation ☕️Luwak is an Indonesian Civat Cat, a nocturnal cat living in the jungle. The Luwak eat the coffee cherries and pass the seeds out causing fermentation. Locals pick up their 💩 to retrieve the seed and throughly wash and dry them out.
Once dried, they remove the outer shell and wash it again till it’s throughly clean. After this, the coffee bean is then roasted and pounded down to make fine grounds/powder. As gross as it sounds, it’s actually quite an interesting process and... Greg and I had a try of the ‘cat-poo-chino’ 😄. We compared the Luwak Coffee to the Indonesian coffee. The Luwak coffee tasted much smoother as it isn’t bitter, also has less caffeine too.
They offered lovely herbal tea which the boys enjoyed and some choc cookies to have with it. There was some flavoured coffee too for us adults to try, which was delicious. The best part of it was the breathtaking views of the different levels of rice terraces and for the faint hearted... you could sit on a giant swing and swing over the rice fields or you can zip line down.
We definitely learnt something today that’s for sure 😃
- Apparently my feed will pay tribute to my Bali vacation until I die, and maybe more still after that.
- That moment when we decided to enjoy the night.. 😁😅
- You're sitting in the office and dreaming about being next to us, right?
Maybe it's time to change something 😉🌊🤙
- our trip today
*denpasar city * jimbaran bay beach
* water blow nusa dua beach
many thank for my best friends for trust me to be your driver in bali very apperciate it.don't worry be happy.
Top #baliholiday Posts
- Beanbags, beers & beach 🏖 🍻 .
Also helps to have a killer pink sunset as a backdrop 👌🏽