Latest #bananasmoothie Posts
- What's summer without a good smoothie?
Our newest favourite recipe (it's real simple!):
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1-1.5 C non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Have you ever had bananas that look like this? I’ll give a little tip peel and slice them up throw them in the freezer and use them in your protein shakes. Two of my favorite things to add in my protein shake frozen banana and açaí mix. I end up with what I call my purple magic shake. It is seriously the best smoothie you will ever have and it’s great for you. #bananasmoothie #bananalover #smoothielover #proteinsnacks #proteinbreakfast #momonthegogo
- 👉Prep your smoothie ingredients in advance to make weight loss as easy as hitting the blend button! 💚 👉 Join the Smoothie Diet today to see how deliciously easy weight loss can be...
👉link in bio 👉
- Do you love smoothie? Type "YES" if you are!
💖 By the way, Grab Our Lovely Succulents Stuff. .
💖Follow us @smoothiefatloss for more💞 -
- Easter Smoothie Bowl Recipe😋🥚🐇 Double tap if you like it💛
- 1 scoop Forever Ultra vanilla
- 1-2 dl coconut drink
- 1 frozen very ripe banana
- 200 g frozen mango
- 1 tsp Dunaliella Salina powder for those extra antioxidants and that reeeeally sunny yellow color🌞
Credit: @rawnice @memysmoothiesandlife
- 🌱Follow us @smoothies_fresh for more smoothie recipes and tips ☘️
- 1 scoop Forever Ultra vanilla
- 1 dl coconut drink
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1 frozen avokado
- Alotta spinach
- 1 tsp @smoothiefatloss
- A tiny bit of chili powder
Top it up with whatever floats your boat.
It's actually been proven by quite a few studies that green plants are good for our psychological development. If you green an area, the rate of crime goes down. Torture victims begin to recover when they spend time outside in a garden. So we need our greens, even in some deep psychological sense.💚
Love and light!🙏🏼 -
- Ray is all grown up with 'big boy underpants' now! Yay! Successful potty training✨
And it's this time of year again!
Good bye babyccino ☕☕☕
Hello banana milkshake 🍌🍌🍌
Top #bananasmoothie Posts
- Make your fresh Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie with PapaNut Butter 👌Ingredients: - 2 X 🍌 - 2 X cups of 🥛 - 1/2 X cup of Fresh PapaNut 🥜 Butter - 2 X teaspoons of 🍯 - 2 X cups of ice cubes
Go healthy 🍀 Go PapaNut 💚
- - - 💦5 uses of detox water for your body🍹
1. Provide energy for the body💛
Detox drinks with a combination of fruits, vegetables and water will provide your body with a rich natural energy source with fiber, vitamins A, C, E, sugar, minerals, and average calories. Not only that, your body will be more energetic if you are provided with enough water every day.
2. Strengthen the immune system😊
To strengthen your immune system, you should choose ingredients for vitamin C rich detoxification (orange, lemon, kiwi, pineapple, mango, strawberry,) and zinc (pomegranate, spinach, asparagus, corn, ...).
These two nutrients are a powerful assistant of beneficial bacteria in the digestive organs. A healthy digestive system should not contain more than 15% of harmful bacteria and the growth of bacteria will make this number significantly reduced.
3. Hazardous waste😊
Poisoning is what the body needs every day. Some suggestions for women when choosing fruit to detoxify waste:
Apples containing malic acid promote the purification of the liver, detoxify the body, cleanse the digestive system. Cucumbers are rich in water, citrulline amino acids help the liver and kidneys eliminate many ammonia. Lemon, orange contains citric acid that helps cleanse the digestive system. Citrulline watermelon supports toxic waste, promotes metabolism.
4. Lose weight💨
Orange, grapefruit, lemon are rich in vitamins A and C, help break down excess fat quickly. Diuretic cucumbers promote fat excretion and toxins. Tea leaves contain many antioxidants that promote metabolism. Basil with lots of iron, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and K have the effect of suppressing appetite.
5. Beauty skin💁
Detox water helps purify the body to cool the liver, the risk of acne production will be significantly reduced thanks to this internal treatment. In addition, the vitamins and fiber in fruits will limit inflammation on the skin, helping you protect skin from pitting and acne problems.
❤Tag a someone who'd like these tips 👇
Photo by @berkey_filters 💖 | 👉Follow us 👉 @smoothiefatloss for more ❤️