Latest #beachbody Posts
- This books introduction showed me this book will help change my mentality and make me have a healthier relationship with food. I have always been an emotional eater. But through the years and the books and the change in my thought process I've been shaping myself to have healthier habits!
- Ironically, I wrote this post a few days ago. After yesterday, I wasn't going to share, but thanks to the awesome women in my life who supported me...I decided fuck it. And fuck anyone that has anything negative to say about my body. I have been through physical and emotional trauma and I am proud of my body and all it has recovered from the past 12 years.
A year ago compared to today! Hard work, discipline, and dedication. I am strong. I have muscle tone. And I am the healthiest I have been in my life. 💪
I am learning to not make the number on the scale part of my goal setting. I think this is a lesson EVERYONE needs to think about when they set their health goals, regardless of the side of the spectrum you fall. You need to keep doing what makes you feel healthy, strong, and centered - regardless of that number. I am stoked that I have started to gain some weight by measuring out my portions and supplementing a Shakeology protein shake a few times a week. Is it as much as I hoped? No. But I feel amazing and that is what matters!
Please keep any body shaming or negative comments to yourself or I will block you. Thanks.
#transformationtuesdays #transformation #myfitnessjourney #gettingstrongereveryday #strongisbeautiful #transformationtuesday #shakeology #liftlife #getswole #beachbody #ultimateportionfix #bodypositive
- I owe it all to this body.
I have starved it.
Held it weak at seventy five pounds for six teenage years.
I have kept it suffering,
Craving food as I refused to feed it.
Watching it slim thinner and thinner
Without any consideration for consequences as it battled an eating
I have bruised it.
Called it weak, unresponsive.
I shoved poison into it for years.
A quick fix to release pain and anguish over
tricks my mind played.
I brought it to the verge of death wishing the blood in it would stop flowing, but it refused to give in to my multiple careless attempts on its life.
Yet it stood tall, all 5'4" of it.
Fighting along side of my frantic brain.
It still suffered abuse, assault, and more disrespect.
It took it like an champ, a steel armor protecting my soul.
Ribcages fractured, gasping for air,
It remained my defender against the elements of humanity.
But fate had other plans for it.
This body carried me across boarders,
Craving a new begining.
I finally stood up for it.
Cleaned it up from all the harmful substances I put into it for years.
Took care of it.
And for that, it proved me back.
It carried two human lives and birthed hope into my life.
It lost multiple organs and major surgeries within a year, yet it fought hard and indured unforgettable pain in order to keep me alive.
This body of mine suffered 2 chronic illnesses, yet it still stands up for me.
It kept me going during internal and exterior wars I was not prepared for.
When I wanted to give up, it kept fighting for me.
It kept my heart beating through loss, grief, and despair.
This body is mine.
And I carry it now with dignity and respect,
For it is the host my soul inhabits in this lifetime. -saidehranero .
Photography by my cousin @unknownassassian .
#eatingdisorder #recovering #author #beautifultruth #bleedink #creativewriting #anorexic #poetry #poetrycommunity #poetryinmotion #poetryislife #poetryisnotdead #spilledink #witchesofinstagram #bodypositive #mentalhealthawareness #beachbody #womenwhowrite #wordplay #selfcare #selflove #scorpio
- What did everyone train today? Today was arm day for me. 😎 Back to work after one week off from the gym. I’ve been taking one week off from training every 10-12 weeks to let my joints and central nervous system recover. When I was younger, I could go years without taking a week off, but now it’s a necessity. I came back this week feeling stronger than ever.
- Okay so I tried something new today at the gym! I did 30 mins of HIIT on the treadmill. I wanted up for 5 mins and ran 7.5 mph for 1 minute and jogged at 4.5 mph for a minute. I did that for 30 minutes. #fitlovesquad
- Does fear rule your life or does it motivate you to seek the uncomfort, grow, and tell fear to relax? Fear is natural, but debilitating fear is similar to trauma. Our society is full of traumatized people, leading traumatized people. It’s a concept I’ve been stewing over for a while. If you listen to Gabor Mate Speak about attachment and trauma, he speaks about the severity of our society perpetuating the trauma cycle. My advice to whomever cares is to notice your impact, work through fear, start to heal your trauma, and refrain from perpetuating this cycle of trauma. Mental health Tuesday 👍🏼 📷: @funbenjoy
- Hello from Fort Pickens, FL! White sands and wading galore! 🏖
Have you rewarded yourself lately?
If not, shove those excuses out the door because YOU DESERVE IT! And don't just take my word for it. 🌞
The entire trip cost $200 so money isn't an excuse, either. Momma knows how to bargain shop, boi. 💰🤑
Top #beachbody Posts
- on the blog I’m sharing 5 things that I always pack in my gym bag! What are your must-haves for hitting the gym or trail? Link in bio. @adidas #whatsinyourgymbag #ad
- Still not enough followers to complain about the algorithm 🤷🏻♀️
- Swim your worries away! 💙❤️💙
- These new knotbands are everything 🤩 Wait until you see all the new patterns and colors these come in! 😉 They will be online soon! ⭐️
- That feeling when you *finally* hit your goal of waking up at 5, staying awake, writing your morning pages, and hitting the 6am class at the gym you’re paying good money for! Happy Tuesday! Let’s make it a kick ass day! 🏋️♀️🔥🌟 (proof shot from my photo shoot with Sela Shiloni)
- My boyfriend bought me a private beach vol.2.
Wait, no, I'm a strong independent woman and bought it myself 🌊