Latest #blueplanet Posts
- One of my favorite trips☀️ First time in the Bahamas 🇧🇸 The water was turquoise and so clear 💧 Visibility was amazing for snorkeling 🏊♀️ Swam up close with lots of sea turtles and stroked their shells 🐢 They are ginormous and can swim up to 22mph 💨
- New in store from @ever.eco ! 3 or 4 compartment bento snack boxes. Making bringing your lunch to work that much easier 😇
Shop 25 Regent Arcade, Adelaide
Have you seen our absolutely amazing website?
Online www. haveyoumetcharlie.com
- CLAMMED AND CLAIMED ~
💙 I’ve mentioned many times that Ulong Channel was where I had my “Mermaid wake-up call”. Once I made it here, I knew there was no going back to diving just once in awhile... I became unstoppable and relentless at wanting to be underwater---all the time!
💙I was so blessed on this day diving with my friend and dive buddy, the talented, Udi Bornovski. Everything just fell into place. Ulong Channel is usually dove during an in-coming tide but today the tide was out going. In our determination to dive Ulong on this bright and sunny day, we dropped on top of these clams and did the dive in reverse. Talk about going with the “ebb & flow” of life. 😉.
💙 These giant clams are so huge, I could fit in the middle of them. They are usually visited at the end of the dive should a diver have enough air to make it this far down the channel.
💙 I was able to get this image of Udi at work---we shot each other with the clams open—one of my most favourite spots to shoot, because it is in fact, a challenge to get it right.
💙 Getting the exposure just perfect to capture the colour minus the Backscatter which is the constant cloud of white sand floating around—- is not so easy. Today I got a little lucky!
💙 I remember one year, on my last dive of a trip, I missed the giant clams because of current conditions and off-timing... I literally cried !!! ...and then I had a longing in my heart for a whole year until I returned... it was like longing for home or for a romantic-love-partner... Torture❣️...Only another mermaid would understand🧞♀️🧞♂️
💙 Is there a place that has captured your heart?♥️🐬🧜🏻♀️.
💙 Shot with my Canon 1 DX Mark II, Aquatica Digital Underwater Housing, Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, Keldan Video 4X 9000lm LED Video Light. Diving with @fishnfins_palau and @udipw
#CHRISTINAHEPBURN #CONSCIOUSHOUR #BLUEPRINTOFABUNDANCE
- I would look at these beautiful creatures all day... If I could avoid going into deco.
- ' Sky above us’ - photography
#sky, #niebo, #heaven, #summer, #holidays, #wiatr, #travel, #travelphotography, #plainair, #nature, #nopeople, #travelphotography, #mood, #slowlife, #pachamama, #motherearth, #blueplanet
- This is how happy I am about diving Apo Island 😄
- Raúl Álvarez lidera el proyecto Ghost Fishing Costa Brava, que hoy cumple 5 años luchando contra las redes fantasma en el Mediterráneo. Desde el año 2014, Raúl se hace la misma pregunta una y otra vez: “si estoy viendo la red, ¿por qué no sacarla yo mismo?” entrevista de @estrelladamm con @raul_krakendive
Top #blueplanet Posts