Latest #bridalhairstylist Posts
- Another popular style for this year. Such an elegant ‘do’ but very modern too. One of Kirsty’s fab bridesmaids from last week. 🖤
- ✨ EVENING CLASSES✨
We asked, You answered, We listened and took action 💪🏼 Truly Gorgeous Bridal Hair Training & Education has 3 Evening courses running through August and September. These are our three most popular courses split from 1 day to 2 evenings and 2 days to 4 evenings. For further information on course content and costs go to www.trulygorgeous.com/tg-courses
MODERN CLASSIC : Monday 5th & Wednesday 7th Aug
MODERN ROMANCE: Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th Aug
2 DAY CORE CREATIVE: 27th, 28th August & 3rd, 4th Sept 💲Own the way you pay by selecting Zip pay at checkout💲
These courses are suitable for all levels of experience from absolute beginners to season pro's looking to re-gain confidence in up-styling.
For further info message me or email email@example.com
Do something today that your future self will thank you for <3
#bridalhairworkshopperth #keeptraining #upyourskills
- Hair & makeup for this gorgeous mama to be!
- My 2019 bride Setareh has the most beautiful love for her husband ❤️ and I think you can truly see it expressed in these shots. Have you ever been around two people who completely get one another? That’s how I felt in their subtle yet attentive embraces on the morning of their wedding when he was around while I was getting her styled. Such a romantic and real love these two share. 😍
Setareh (Star) was one of the most unique brides I have had in several years. She wanted an elegant, contoured look that stayed ultra natural on the eyes with a bold matte red lip. The juxtaposition between the neutral and the boldness was dreamy for me as a makeup artist! She also has the most beautiful hair of anyone I have ever seen in my entire life. It free flows naturally several inches passed her waist in this mane of health and thickness. I’m completely in love with how her bridal style turned out. What do you guys think? Photography by the amazing @judynguyenphoto
- Confession: I love a blazing hot Michigan Summer. Especially when it’s still 90° after 8pm & late night swimming is calling 🥰 We’ve also created a cozy summer space on our patio with the “famous Costco industrial lights” and my kindle and I have been enjoying it. A friend couldn’t have said it better, “we need an extra month in between June & July to make more room for all our summer activities!” 🙌🏻😂 yes... girl.. we sure do. 💋
@the_modernface 📸 @thederek23
- To all who think it's time for an upgrade of hairstyling skills, this is definitely for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and details of the course.
Bring a friend and reserve your slots before 31st July 2019 to enjoy a $50 off the total course fee.
Pick a date, 10,17 or 18 August 2019. (Weekends) Limited slots. No soft bookings. First come first serve.
- Naomi looking radiant on her wedding day✨
Top #bridalhairstylist Posts