Latest #brides Posts
- TIP 2. 🤵🏽 Partner in crime.
I know girls are super involved in the wedding planning. But nope. I wasn’t. Matt literally was a life saver because he planned the majority of the wedding. His eye for things was a big help. All I had to do was let him be as creative as he wanted to be and I got to stand back and enjoy being a bride.
Tag someone who is planning a wedding rn.
- This beautiful client had such pretty shaped lips which have been plumped up to look natural and defined with 1.1ml of Revolax. Results will last approximately 12-18 months.
- Just a little bit of stress before the wedding begins :) We had the very special opportunity to film the wedding of our friend @jamarfoto and his wife Celia. I'll be posting the Short Film soon, and I do hope to write a few more words on it because meeting Jamar, his wife, and their photography studio (based in Xiamen, China) has been quite an experience and we are so thankful to them.
But now, let's talk editing. I was stuck in this sequence. Sunny was the one who shed some light and helped me reach the solution: how about you try to say the same, but in a different way?
From the viewers perspective perhaps the result is the one thing that matters, but to get there as an editor I go through cuts, and cuts, and versions, and more versions, and I come back to the beginning, and then I try a different juxtaposition each time, placing a shot after the other, listening to what the film says and what it doesn't say. It seems a bit of a taboo to talk about the creative struggles of editing because no one talks about it. Or who knows, I may be the only one that goes through it :) Most of the time the answer is just around the corner. The element which makes everything 'right' can be either developing or letting go of simple ideas. And here we could go and talk about the process of where ideas come from, or how are images and sounds perceived and interpreted, how they connect to one another, and in the end how they connect to the viewer. I'm really passionate about this. I think it's super important in this thing we call 'Cinema.'
- Great results seen from botox injected for crow's feet! Eyes look younger and fresher without looking expressionless.
Top #brides Posts
- Get the most classy look with our beautiful Matilda gown from the new Royal collection ⚜️ #MillaNova