Latest #camping Posts
- Ol' Girls paint is a little rough these days but after a little TLC, dam if she doesn't clean up nice! 😍 I will say every time I break out the wax I almost always immediately regret it! 😂🤘🏼❌
- 🐸 FROG 🐸
This is my frogging setup! The rod I use is an @abugarcia_fishing Vendetta in a 7’3” Heavy Power Fast Action, along with 50lb braid. In most of my situations, I do not need 65lb because that’s just a bit overkill, and the lighter line helps with casting distance.
My reel is an @bassproshops Limited in a 8:1:1 gear ratio. I need it this fast so I can catch up to a fish that comes up on the frog and runs with it at me.
I forget what brand the frog is, but it’s 1/4 ounce, and it’s a walking frog. I prefer the walking frog in tight areas such as brush or when the water is slit calm.
I also flip HEAVY cover with this setup. Ill use weights up to an ounce for punching, pitching, or flipping. This rod is perfect for these scenarios.
- || QUESTION || We're asking the hard questions today, and perhaps, settling an ongoing dispute in the Conundrum warehouse. If you had to give up fishing or camping for the rest of your life, which would you give up? #conundrumoutfitters
- The best of all...plains, trees, and mountains. Love it.
Top #camping Posts
- The mountains are calling...
...for you to share the cheesiest outdoor quote. 😛 Let’s get a list going of the most common + over-used sayings in the books! Just for fun, all silly vibes here. ✌🏼
- The calm stillness of morning, watching the sunlight slowly illuminate the mountains while the birds sing their morning songs to greet the day