Latest #classic Posts
- A perfectly beautiful day to visit The Original White Fence Farm Restaurant! Open Tonight 5pm—9pm!! See you soon!!!😍💕 #WhiteFenceFarm 🐔
- The Large Professor
The LP, circa 2018
Legend, glad to have met this man a few months back.
Peace & Love
- Want to be a part of an exclusive club? Here at Bespokeville we always roll out the red carpet. Learn how you can host your own elite event. #linkinbio
Top #classic Posts
- ✨ The girl really worth having won't wait for anybody ✨
Necklace: Modernist Motif part of @erstwilder Art Deco collection.
- 1969 Chevelle SS 396/325 HP Matching #’s, 4 Speed, bucket seats
For sale, check out @jfkauto for more info & their inventory!
- Saturday night at the Concours. In just a few weeks we’ll be back on the Monterey Peninsula covering Pebble Beach.
- Godzilla and Unicorn in One🦖💨🌈
Nissan Skyline NISMO 400R🔥
Based on the R33 Skyline GT-R of the mid-1990s and built to celebrate Nissan’s involvement in Le Mans racing, the Nismo 400R is more than just a sticker-pack special with new wheels and a tune. Rather, the 400R was a factory-sanctioned tuner car, designed to go toe-to-toe with European exotica of the period.
A special edition of the R33 was introduced on 3 November 1997 called the 400R, with R standing for Racing. NISMO produced an upgraded exhaust, a twin-plate clutch, and intercooler system. Nismo brake pads were fitted to the car. 400R exclusive aerodynamic updates were also added, such as wider bumpers, side skirts, a new rear bumper, a new front bumper with bigger air scoops, and a redesigned bonnet and rear spoiler made of carbon fibre. The 400R was also fitted with 18x10 Nismo LM-GT1s. The engine R33 GT-R’s 2.6-L developed 298 kW 400 hp and 470 N⋅m, which allowed a top speed of over 300 km/h (186 mph), and enabled it to accelerate from 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph) in 4.0 seconds. NISMO had originally planned to produce 100 units of the 400R, however, only 44 units were made before production of the R33 ended in 1998.
🔵 #TheBerbant 📷: @kenmsaito
📢 #BackRealCars ✊ Follow for more: @CarTheBerbant
- It’s my Tuesday car. | McLaren F1 spotted city driving in London. PC: @zachbrehl