Latest #classiccarshow Posts
- Classic Car Day is back this Sunday 23rd June!
We'll have some of the best classic's in the South West on display!
FREE entry for classic car driver and 1 passenger! thebigsheep.co.uk/events/classic… #classiccarshow #devon #northdevon #classiccar
- Dreaming of some summer sun on this gloomy Monday ☁️☀️
Another photo from Big Red Car Show!
- Thank you to everyone that came out to join us on Rodeo Drive for the 26th Annual Concours d'Elegance Father's Day Car Show in Beverly Hills. We're so thankful for the work that every individual put in to make this event a success. See you next year! #OnlyOnRodeo 📸 Tim Nesmith for @scottclarkphoto
Top #classiccarshow Posts
- Which One For You!❤
- This outstanding Viper Cobra 427 4.6 V8 must be seen to be fully appreciated - Finished in stunning Lexus Blue metallic coachwork, with Silver Le Mans Stripes and racing livery - Not previously on the open market and has to be one of the best quality and competitively priced Cobra's available today.
Full and huge detailed specification below supported by two box files of build and background history! £34,995 | Give us a call today 📞 #RetroClassicCar #ACCobra
- Chevrolet Corvette C1 (1962)
The Chevrolet Corvette C1 is an elegant, highly sought after sports car that is rarely seen on European roads. One of Chevrolet’s most stylistic and iconic cars, the Corvette C1 will add a distinctive addition to any collection.
Part of the Corvette C1 group (1953-1963), the later C1 versions are the most favored of the early Corvettes. These first generation Corvette’s with the Rochester mechanical injection in combination with a manual 4-speed transmission are the ones that collectors prefer and pay the bigger bucks for.
Only 1,040 examples were made and only a handful came with manual transmission as most would have been specified with automatic. Coming with a muscular 275hp fuel injected V8 that sounds fantastic, its easy to drive and keep up with normal traffic.
The 1961 Corvette’s are one of only 118 examples produced that year and came equipped with with independent front suspension.
..... . ......
#somedayclassics #vette #corvettefamily #c1 #DriveVintage #corvette