Latest #festivalmakeup Posts
- Area 51 raid space girl makeup for @audiotisticfest ⭐️ 👾 💜 I had so much fun with my group that I didn’t get any good photos of my makeup, so here’s a video from my story!
- For our (ridiculously fun) glitter & gem events, we only use biodegradable and eco-friendly glitters by @artofprizem ✨ Feeling the need to get glittery on your eyes/arms/booty/anywhere else for your bachelorette/birthday/Thursday? Give us a call - we even make gem-covered, sparkly house calls, with or without tarot readings! 🌈⭐️✨ pic via @artofprizem
- Close up of our new glitter collab with @slime.png / @cryptfairy 👀
Next post will be the full reveal!!
- I started this page to show my 100 days of makeup journey back in 2015. I’ve evolved a lot since then and learned a lot too. Not just with makeup and photography but in other areas as well. I realized that over the years my feed only serves a purpose in showcasing these very curated snapshots of my art. It doesn’t necessarily show who I am as a person or as an artist. I do a lot of things outside of this little box that I’ve created for myself and I want to share them. I’m not going to stop posting lip art and intricate looks but I definitely want to mix in some things that are a little more “real life” and personal. So let’s start here....
This is my soul twin/best friend @khmer0piate she’s basically the shit ❤️ These were taken at our city’s 2nd annual Pride Fest. I haven’t been super active on instagram because I was part of the planning committee for this event. LGBTQ+ rights and advocacy are something that I not only stand for but hit very close to home. I’m proud of what we did this year and hope to document more of it on here next year for you guys. I hope at least some of you will enjoy seeing an inside look at my life as I continue to share things with you. If you’re just here for the makeup it’s not going anywhere... I mean technically it’s still here because I did our makeup in these photos. .
#lgbtq #lgbtqpride #pridefest #bestfriendgoals #pridemakeup #rainbowmakeup #festivalfashion #festivalmakeup
Top #festivalmakeup Posts
- •• New cream based makeup, who dis? •• 💄ANNOUNCEMENT! I am expanding my beauty services! For all of you who, over the years, begged me to do your makeup... I have finally succumbed and will be offering services from applying makeup, to teaching. ⚡️Makeup is just as POWERFUL as “hair” to boost your confidence and shine your light. Even the slightest bit of makeup, when applied, is an instant energy vibrational rise up. 👄✨ Details to come within next post y’all. 🤩🎨