Latest #fitnessmotivation Posts
- If you have a fitness goal often times “there’s no time to exercise”. Whether it be work or any other responsibilities that comes with adulting you have to exercise self care. If you work late, do push-ups in your house, go for a run, stretch, and always maintain sound nutrition. A strong, healthy body goes hand in hand with a strong mind. It is your own responsibility to build and keep a strong body so as to forge a strong mind and love who you see in the mirror... no one can do it for you! Love yourself more than you fear the work!! YOU ARE WORTH IT #projectrock #mentalstrength #cardio #fitnessmotivation #nutrition #focus #training #selfcare #selflove❤
- I want to be back here ... 🏝️
- I see way too many people struggling to pay on their student loans while their future is at risk. It’s a common problem that’s only getting worse: America’s total student loan debt is now over $1.4 trillion.(2)
Think of the toll that debt takes on your goals and dreams. Depending on the loan repayment plan, it can take up to 30 years to pay off student loans.(3) That’s a huge part of your life you can’t get back.
If you are in the US Air Force or are thinking about joining, then I strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Air Force Tuition Assistance Benefits. You can do a lot to advance your career by obtaining your Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) degree, build obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, apply to OTS, or simply take classes you enjoy.
The best part is that you can take these classes while you are in the service to get ahead of the curve when you separate, whether that is after your first term, or if you make the Air Force a career.
- Got these bad boys on lock now 🔐
Should try swing it soon😈
- Taking the week off from the gym for vacation but it has been a while since I posted a classic gym selfie✌🏽
- RHYTHM RIDING INSTRUCTOR
WE ARE UNITED RIDE
Rhythm ride to one hell of a beat. United Ride is Melbourne’s original rhythm riding studio, and are known for our high intensity, high fun, music-driven workouts. Our focus is on building a judgment- free, good vibes-only community of riders who would rather give their right arm than miss a class. After three solid years of serving this community, we’re now looking to grow our roster of superstar instructors. On top of a competitive rate, we also offer
• Master Trainer-led monthly workshops
• Social media marketing workshops to help our trainers promote themselves
• Performance-based incentives
• Mentoring by the owner
• Boutique studio environment in the heart of our beloved Richmond community
WHO YOU ARE
• You have experience as a fitness instructor, not necessarily in rhythm riding, though that would be a bonus
• Alternatively, you have a background in dance, choreography or acting
• Essential – you must have an innate sense of rhythm
• You’re passionate about music, particular about your BPMs and are constantly putting
together playlists in your head. Don’t forget – our workouts are ALL about the music
• You love group classes and give back twice as much energy as you take in
• People are drawn to your natural charisma
If this is you, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com before 19 July 2019.
- Legs & booty circuit! This kicked my ass that day lol. I’ll be making new videos soon! This will be my last repost from the stuff I lost.
Lmk in the comments what you want to see!
- 2 Days PP vs. 2 Weeks PP ✨
Honestly, before I had the baby I had fully prepared my mind the feel physically uncomfortable and insecure about my post baby body. BUT I actually didn’t have those feelings at all. It’s just a completely surreal feeling to not be pregnant anymore after being so physically uncomfortable for 9 months and to look at this perfect little human being that your body created from scratch and realizing that this amazing body did that! I mean birthing a baby was really hard and the recovery of that process is also hard and seemingly long winded...BUT I’m really looking forward to moving my body and lifting again like I used to! I lost a lot of muscles these past 9 months so I’m excited to see how strong I can get again. Not exactly a blank canvas since I lifted a lot before but definitely and cool and interesting starting point. Now to wait for the Drs go ahead and enjoy every second I get with my very sweet baby boy:)
- For me, I like to be a little bit TOMBOY but still look like a LADY. Pretty TOUGH. Or really, really, really PRETTY :))) 🦋☠️🖤
- Exercise=good for the body!
Being outside= good for the soul!
Exercising outside= makes you feel whole!
Join @katelynpagefitness and I for a sunrise bootcamp at Gasworks park this July.
Link in my bio to sign up!
- -É que de pounds em pounds a gente volta pro tão sonhado manequim 38. Né non migas?! 😃
Top #fitnessmotivation Posts
- Anyone else do this 🙌👌
- Eu venho cheio de ideia louca que te fazem pensar o absurdo. Sabe o que ela quer? 🎶
- Handouts create lazy people. Even worse, they enable more laziness and expectation of more handouts. Hence the american epidemic of entitlement and plain out quiters.
You want something in life, then why don't you go and get it? Make that shit happen. Ain't no one supposed to help you.
Actions speak louder than words ever do.
Look at the world we live in, defined by internet comment sections.... peoples entire self esteem based on a handheld device.
Surround yourself with people that challenge how you think...
Not people that nod their head and act like they agree.
Those people will cut you open just to watch you bleed.
Always be yourself, not the person that you feel you need to pretend to be. The sheer need for this should be a spark that tells you that you should get off your ass to WORK and become what you desire. Don't act like you didn't want it when you realize it actually takes years of CONSISTENT work.
These people gon' tell you that you will never make it. Get used to it!
Then when you do, they gon' say they knew you were goin' places.
Band wagon cheerleaders ain't ride or dies. Know the difference. .
#duespaid #fitspiration #fitspo #fitfam #gymmotivation #aesthetics #aestheticsarmy #aesthetic #fit #malemodel #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fit #guyswithtattoos #tattoo #flex #tattoos #tattoomodel