Latest #foodblogger Posts
- Like this if you would try these! 😍🔥 Follow 👉🏼 (@postsabfood) 👈🏼 Fore MORE‼️
- I value my relation- #CHIP with breakfast food. 🍳
📍Platform Espresso Bar (4450 Hwy 7, Unionville, ON)
😋 Sunrise Waffles
Sunrise Waffles: Fresh, delicious, filling - but not too heavy that you leave feeling bloated and gross. It came with two eggs, bacon, mushroom, spinach etc - basically breakfast food on waffles, served with a side of seasoned potato chips.
- I made this Spaghetti with Lemon Garlic Shrimp in a velvety white wine sauce for dinner and it was insanely delicious! #GIVEAWAY!! The best part about it is that it’s low carb, gluten free and low calorie thanks to @Slendier Organic Shirataki Spaghetti. Shirataki spaghetti is made with the Asian plant Konjac, an herb known for its starchy corm, a tuber-like part of the stem that grows underground. The corm is used to make a rich source of soluble dietary fiber. The texture is just right and it tastes great! Slendier offers a wide variety of bean pasta's, rice and sauces as well. Check out link in bio to learn more. .
I've teamed up with @slendier to offer one person an opportunity to try $100 worth of Slendier products. Simply follow @slendier and @zestmylemon, then comment below to enter. #slendier Here’s how to make this decadent meal in less then 30 minutes.
2 tablespoons olive oil.
1 tablespoon butter.
2 cloves garlic minced.
1/2 lb. frozen wild shrimp thawed.
1/2 teaspoon ground paprika.
Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
Splash of white wine.
1 package of @Slendier organic Shirataki spaghetti drained and rinsed.
Handful of parsley chopped.
On the stove top heat olive oil and butter until hot and slightly bubbly. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until it starts to tender. Toss in the shrimp and cook stirring occasionally until it turns pink about 2-3 minutes. Add the paprika and lemon juice and heat though for one minute. Add the white wine and let it reduce for another 2-3 minutes. Then add the @Slendier Spaghetti and toss to coat. Mix in the fresh parsley then remove from heat. Top with more fresh parsley, chili flakes and lemon zest to garnish. Enjoy! (Ad) #SlendierSelf #CalorieClever
- @scottbevin truly getting into the American lifestyle 🍫🥤
- I could cry...I just found out @knowfoods stopped making their chickpea flour rice that was identical in both texture and flavor to any normal rice you’d eat!
I know @eatbanza just came out with some rice, but does anyone have any ideas for gum-free rice full of clean ingredients?
Xanthan gum is a largely indigestible polysaccharide produced by bacteria -similar to gellan gums. Studies show it may cause soft stools with an increase in water and sugar content in the intestines. Xanthan gums have been widely studied and also show an increase in short chain fatty acid content, which is vital in colon health, but immature digestive systems have been shown to be extremely sensitive to SCFA; thus reasoning for the correlation of xanthan gum intake and necrotizing enterocolitis in infants who use formulas with this added gum
There are some positives with oral xanthan in that it has been shown to reduce cholesterol, slow tumor growth, prolong survival of mice with melanoma and has the ability of the intestines to adjust and adapt quickly to this food source (intestinal bacteria)
Be mindful, xanthan gum is produced by bacterial fermentation of a sugar-containing medium that is often made of corn, soy, dairy or wheat, which are all common allergens. The problem is that manufacturers can claim the xanthan gum is still gluten-free...IT'S NOT. *Overall, avoid consumption of xanthan gums by infants/formula, in those with the above allergies and those with digestive problems. I would suggest to avoid xanthan consumption on a regular basis to avoid potential GI damage –try to stick as closely to a real, whole food diet as you can!
- Quem me segue há mais tempo sabe que quando morávamos em SP tinha bolo de cenoura uma semana sim e outra também. O Wilson dizia que meu bolo era tão bom (eu não sou fã de bolo de cenoura) que vivia pedindo pra eu fazer para ele levar para a equipe no escritório. Faço essa receita há mais de 10 anos (só jogar no Google cenoura jantinha de hoje para encontrá-la la no site) mas aqui no Panamá ela não funciona para mim. Todos meus outros bolos dão certo (inclusive o de cenoura do curso ao vivo de Páscoa da Camila @feitocom.amor ) mas esse não. Vai entender...
O bolo ficou horrível mas estamos salvando a cobertura que ficou uma delícia! Cada um que passa raspa a colher e já já esse bolo vai ficar pelado 😂. Brigadeiro feito com 1 colher de cacau e 1 colher de chocolate do Padre. Coloquei tb um pouquinho de creme de leite de caixinha.
- I was unusually hungry today...
To the point where I had to have a snack before I even sat down for breakfast and couldn’t mentally function so lunch was earlier than normal. If this happened a couple of weeks ago I more than likely would have gotten frustrated with myself that I couldn’t regulate my appetite and I was eating more than I “should.”
Thankfully, I’ve been taking @thewellnecessities Fork The Noise course to learn more about mindfulness and letting go of these food rules we place on ourselves. I’m working on being OKAY with having days where I can’t get food in me quick enough.
Our schedules, activities and body responses vary day to day and so naturally our appetites will too.
Let’s try to allow ourselves that flexibility 💕
#foodcrsh #mindful #nutrition #hunger #acceptance #dietitian #rd #foodblogger #realtalk
- BBQ CHICKEN SLICE OR BUFF CHICKEN?!?🍕🍕 comment your favorite below! 👇🏻👇🏻
Top #foodblogger Posts
- Repost via @grub_n_gro
"Tuesday calls for comfort food 🍗"
- Make dinner healthy AND yummy! 6oz of shrimp, 1/2 cup of brown rice, & all da veggiezzzz. Pro tip: add pineapple to your stir-fry 🤤
- Prince Tea House:
Green Tea Mille Crepe Cake - $8.50
Rose of Prince Tea - $9.00
Fun story: @wen_wenn_li and i walked into this place thinking it was a bubble tea store. We were asked for a table for 2 and then led back to a fancy seating area. Was not expecting it and was thoroughly pleased