Latest #fujifilmnordic Posts
- Lonely In A Crowd, 2019
(Part of upcoming series on authenticity and meaning)
I used to live in London, but returned to Denmark.
After returning to London, and the public transport system, it strikes me how intimate you are with complete strangers and their mental issues. A long gaze across the seats, self-help app’s on peoples screens and the obvious categories you can put people in to based on their visuals.
Young bankers with Rolex, bracelets and cheap Zara suits trying to mimic wealth.
Young girls with Hermes bangles from Camden market, Michael Kors bags in PU leather, and headphones, just waiting to come home alone, and slip in their pyjamas.
Tourists sucking in, what they deem to be, an authentic experience of what London used to be, not seeing the locals as more than extras in their own movie.
The public transport system, and the city, has become the place where people are lonely together.
- Att fota i motljus på kvällen.. 😍
Förutom otroligt vackert att flyga luftballong, så är det även en riktig utmaning att fota därifrån. Kan inte direkt välja riktning eller vinkel. Bländare f/16 mot solen och runt f/8 åt andra hållet. Stor risk för suddiga foton eftersom man ändå rör sig 25km/h.
Men ja, helvete så vackert!
- in the woods with bæ 🌲
- 🎶 You Don't Fool Me - Queen ✴
- Yes I do love a frame of flowers + a view
- Vi börjar lite smått med två bilder från gårdagens flygtur. Fler kommer. "Alla" kommer inom någon dag på hemsidan, så man kan se bilderna stort - som sig bör
Top #fujifilmnordic Posts
- 🇩🇰🚂 Ahhhh, the steely splendor of the Copenhagen metro. I'm in Denmark for a few days to see @flemming.bo.jensen, whom I've been apart from for 5 solid months.
Flemming and i are used to long spans of being apart. We don't share a common residency, so a couple of months of separation are normal. Close to half a year has been hard though, so it's very very good to be here now ♥️
#copenhagen #denmark #xt3 #xf23mmf14 - also I'd forgotten i have an old 23mm f1.4 here, and what a stellar lens it is! Good to have it back in hand!
- three things make life harder:
not loving yourself
refusing to grow
not letting go