Latest #gaypinoy Posts
- “He is like the wind, both sensitive and savage. Just because he has a gentle way, does not mean he is weak. The same wind that helps you to sail, can also swirl oceans.”
- Invest in rest and good companion!👌 Lalo na yung nanlilibre ng kusa sana, unlike this one.😝
- Simple home, extravagant joy.
- Summer heat ☀️ it feels good to be back
- Heat wave feels good on my face.
- Bigyan ng panga yan! Lol
Good vibes lang dahil Lunes na naman bukas. ✌ ■■■■■■■■■■
- My hometown, in the heart of the Philippines. Known as the city of Love, and for its softspoken people and (almost) equally softspoken and singsong-y dialect, Hiligaynon. Apparently, we are so softspoken that Filipinos from other islands still find it cute when we are angry or arguing, because of our accent/tone when speaking. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 #gaypinoy #gayuk #gaysian #gaysofinstagram
- A taste pf my childhood. I remember eating loads of these after school. When the bell rang, I’d run out and join the queue of kids enjoying their street food. Probably unhealthy but I guess that’s where my iron stomach came from. London Barrio Fiesta 2019. #gaypinoy #gaysian #childhood
Top #gaypinoy Posts
- 🦄 I learned this thing from @melrobbinslive called the 5-sec. rule and it really changed my life. In short, you'll never feel like you're ready to do anything. Like working out or starting that new project or even deciding to be nicer to ourselves and quit the self-hate talk.
So instead, when you get the impulse countdown 5 4 3 2 1 and do it. Even for just 5 minutes. 🚀
The last couple weeks i've been spiraling thinking about what I did wrong or how could I be so stupid, but I realized I was picking at scabs that were starting to heal.
I feel like my soul (inner being or whatever tf u wanna call it) was done feeling like crap. Now, I catch me thinking about it and talking sh- to myself and I countdown 54321 and I say "You still think about that? We've already moved on" and I just like that I get on with my day and my life.
It may not be easy, but it's simple. All it takes is you deciding that you're not this little piece of sh- YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT AND YOU'RE F'ING WORTH PULLING YOURSELF OUT OF WHATEVER YOUR FEELING!!!!! Idk if you needed this but I hope it helps. 💕🙏🌌 #pride #gay #equality #boys #pinoy #cebu #manila #grammerph #igersph #igerph #philippines #travel #makati #asian #pinoyboys #gayasian #gaypinoy #travelingpinoy #igersmanila #igerscebu #grammermnl #pastel #pink #unicorn #mermaid 📸 @demimyrrh
- This me tryna diet 😭
For reals tho, the cutesy cafés in Seoul did not have real food so my entire trip was one big sugar rush!!! 🍬 So eat a proper meal before heading out. 😂
Also, I learned how to use lightroom and I'm f'ing around with presets by @thepresetcollective. Check them out. I'll post a story of me attempting to lightroom soon. 😅😅
- Me avoiding drama and retreating into my little gay hole. 🦄 🧜♀️🌈
I'm making it a point to check out cool cafés in every city I travel to. Send me some recos!!! ☕
On a quiet street in a trendy neighborhood in Seoul, you'll find a bright pastel pink vending machine. Pull it open and you're transported to a little minimalist gayboi dream complete with unicorn, mermaid and (OMG I forgot the other one. I'm so bad at captioning) themed food.
Eat lunch ahead tho. Most cutesy cafés I went to in Seoul only served sweets and 1 kind of sandwich. 📸 @demimyrrh
- Would have, could have, should have didn't.
- Yeah. I still think of you, but this time I don't lose myself when I do. 📸 @thealemgarcia
P.S. If you're too lazy to drive like me, you can try #RentByGrab (@grab_ph) to Busay or around Cebu Island.