Latest #girlnextdoor Posts
- Flannels are always a good idea 🍻
- Here is one more of my weird old castle drawings. This is from 1989. I was in my castle loving phase back then. Lol. 🏰
- The year is 1997. I just moved school districts and am now attending John Muir Elementary. I am in the fourth grade and just straight up awkward. I was a classic tomboy and wore nothing but oversized T-shirt’s, baggy pants, and sneakers. Needless to say I needed HELP. In walks Tamara.
She is intelligent, fun, popular, and above all kind. As luck would have it she befriends me and turns out we live down the street from each other. The next 10 years is history, filled with sleepovers in her leopard print room, too many games of fiercely played monopoly, and hours spent buried in her fridge shamelessly eating all her food.
And just like we are now in our 30’s and I travel to Tel Aviv to watch her get married. I love every one of these photos and the pure joy I feel just seeing and knowing how happy she is. Funny where life takes you. I am just glad we got to run alongside each other all this time and the journey has led us here. Love you Tamara. Plus Alyssa...the forever trio. ❤️
Top #girlnextdoor Posts
- Be who you needed when you were younger ✨
Wearing @jaipuriadaah ❤️
- Love your flaws 💕 what’s one thing that you should be more forgiving about with your body?
- Turn ON post notifications
Featuring the amazing work of the talented Photographer
Based in Connecticut, United States, and frequently working in the New York City area, he started out in landscape photography and has now moved into portraiture, with a plan to combine the two more in the future to create dynamic environmental portraiture and storytelling.
He loves to collaborate with new people, and is always on the lookout to form new creative partnerships.
Use #awesomeportrait & tag us to show the love <3
Now featuring MALE Model Portraits 🤴
Check out MEN in Profile Highlight
DM for 📸 feature post 📸 & promotion