Latest #handmade Posts
- ~ After having three bowls of paper #pulp soaking in my kitchen for two weeks (not even necessary), I got a deckle finished today & started the next step of experimenting. Here's my first attempt at #handmade paper. I am so hooked!
I was elated at every simple step, fascinated by each result each time like I was seeing it happen for the first time...every time...giddy, oohing, aahing, talking to myself...using words not really in my vocabulary, like 'super', paying attention, noticing every little shift or change I made that may be causing or affecting the process... #experimenting, #learning... & always astounded by its simplicity, its color, its texture...& the changes I can make, the add-ins in future batches. The wheels were spinning as I considered the possibilities for art & design, the ways I could incorporate other fibers into the paper & use them for apparel tags, for card making, journals, box making, gift giving, art assemblages, on, and on...& especially the stitching, the painting...sigh. ~ So much more I want to share & say about this...so bear with me for a bit. I realize to some it looks like a boring piece of blah-ness, but to me it is a beautiful invitation, inviting me to something more.
Only downside is that it will be quite some time before I'm able to eat oatmeal for breakfast.
- #çeyiz, #crochet, #crochetaddict, #crochetblanket, #crocheted, #crochetersofinstagram, #crocheting, #crochetlove, #crochetlover, #crochetpattern, #diy, #elişi, #emboridery, #ganchillo, #grannysquare, #handcraft, #handmade, #knit, #knittersofinstagram, #knitting, #motif, #orgu, #örgümodelleri, #tığişi, #virka, #yarnaddict, #yarnlove
Top #handmade Posts
- | Little Wattle Wreath ❊ .
These beauties were in bloom all along the highway as I drove the 3 hours home from our trip. Such a beautiful backdrop for a road trip
- New terrariums are in the works! This isn’t the best shot of this one which has sold, (thank you!) but I wanted to take this chance to let you all know how thankful I am for your support. Art is my passion. Botanicals and nature are my passion. Thanks for letting me share all of that here with you. ✨ I’m working on many different sizes of these so that they can hopefully accommodate everyone. xoxo
- People being happy for people who are happy is such a magical thing🌈 this quote gottttt me!! We need more of this babes!!
- Getting pretty good at this whole self timer/tripod while traveling thing. 📷😂 After being gone for a week, we are happy to be back in our routine and home with our boys. 🐶 Thankful to have this handsome man right by my side through all of life’s adventures! 🌎 Now let’s talk about this fringe dress from @dameandmaiden. Is it not the most gorgeous thing ever?? All of her dresses are handmade to measure from vintage lace. I love when I get to connect and work with talented people like Sarah. Check her out on @etsy! | Cam’s suit is from @topman + my dress is linked on the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CD71