Latest #healthymind Posts
- ¿Cuánto tiempo se necesita para formar un hábito? 💭
La plasticidad cerebral ha demostrado que el cerebro es una esponja moldeable y que continuamente podemos ir re-configurándolo. Sin embargo, para la formación de un hábito se tarda entre 21 y 66 días; la realidad es que depende de la insistencia, la perseverancia y el interés por mantener el hábito.
Para ello, te compartimos algunos tips que te ayudarán a incorporar ese nuevo hábito a tu vida: ✔ Enfocar la mente hacia un objetivo y desarrollar un plan a corto y mediano plazo
✔ Considerar cuál es la meta. Para ello, haz las siguientes preguntas: ¿Qué quiero?, ¿Para qué?, ¿Con qué lo voy a lograr –valores, actitudes, fortalezas–?
✔ Encontrar un tiempo y espacio en la agenda y la rutina.
✔ Darle prioridad en la cotidianidad.
✔ Empezar en el momento. Cualquier día es bueno para cumplir los objetivos, y qué mejor inicio que hoy mismo.
✔ Pasión. Emocionarse por el proyecto generará pasión para alcanzar el objetivo; esto promoverá una mejor vida personal o profesional.
✔ Disciplina. Implica sacrificios y prácticas diarias, pero al mismo tiempo se trata de una manera de mostrar respeto a uno mismo.
- Can you spot him?
Sometimes the things we need to see the most are the things that are the most hidden... Or so we think... You know, those answers that we plead help with from Spirit, from others... Searching but not always seeing what is actually in front of our noses because we see everything else instead ... The surroundings, the packaging... A bit like not seeing the trees because of the wood, or is it the wood because of the trees... See, two different perspectives right there.
If you need help seeing your trees or wood, I can help with some medicine work. Fun, interactive but serious at the same time with lasting and profound effects. Come talk to me... Can work one to one or over Skype or the phone. You can change your life, better mental health, less stress, more clarity, increased confidence. Let me empower you by guiding you to finding all of the aforementioned.
#healing #retreat #medicinewalk #soulretrieval #shamanichealing #medicinework #youcandoit #mentalhealth #lessstress #happyheart #healthymind #clarity #loveyourself #loveyourlife #drumming #drumjourney #fullimmersionretreat #thewildernessinyou #freeflow #freeyourmind #nature .
- The biggest thing I’ve learned over this last year is that a healthy outside starts on the inside. ❤️
I can’t even explain to you guys the drastic change in how I feel today vs even just a year ago, and all of it started with the inside. Feeding my body with positivity, faith, love, healthy foods (and SO MUCH WATER), which has lead to the outside changes.
>healthier hair and skin
>way more motivation
>lost some fat and gained some muscle
>smile more often
>a lot more confidence
And still soooo much more.
I’m far from perfect, and I sometimes find myself still picking at my “flaws,” comparing myself to others, and wanting to quit some days, but I think that’s a pretty normal thing.
Choosing to live healthy is so rewarding, not only physically but mentally and I will be forever thankful that I’ve found this lifestyle. (The grass really is greener on this side. 😘)
- A trip to Malibu isn’t complete without a trip (or three 😉) to @sunlifeorganics ✨ Introduced all my in-laws to the samurai bowl and they are now just as obsessed! It was also so fun meeting and chatting with founder @khalilrafati . Such an incredibly kind, generous, and inspiring human. Now just waiting for them to open in Denver 😘
- Once one of our Qigong teachers told us a story: " so the master asks the both students. "What did you hear during your meditation?" "Absolutely nothing, not a single sound" tells the first one proudly. The master turns to the other student "I heard everything" says the second one. "The singing of the birds, the footsteps from outside, even the black flyes steps on the floor"" what dou you think which student's mediaton was more successful? Well our Qigong teacher put it this way: Sometimes meditation is about being aware of all the other things happening around you. Observing the noise around you. The key word here is "to observe", which means, do not try to give it a meaning, put a label, look for some logic, or the reason or the cause to the noises around you, simply just observe. #meditationinderbewegung #shibashi #entspannungpur #entspannungsübungen #qigongpractice #qigong #reducingstress #breathingnaturally #healthymind #peacefullmind #awareness
- Funeral posters (also called Memorial Posters) are a great way to personalize your loved one's funeral, memorial, or celebration of life service. This funeral poster contains a beautiful 12 photo masonry style collage design; making it great for mother, father, grandmother, grandfather or anyone else. Funeral poster prints look great on display at guest book table with funeral program templates, on a portrait easel, or as a key focal point on a funeral picture board. They're also a beautiful keepsake for family and friends to take home and display in remembrance of your loved one.
- My sister Tamara has just completed 2 months on the program and is down 20 lbs, all this with her foot in a cast. She looks and feels amazing! We are so proud of her. Check out her update in her words:
I am so shocked at the difference just 2 months has made on the program!! The picture on the left I couldn’t even stand taking pictures or the site of myself. It made me feel like I could never make a change! The picture on the right gives me hope for the future and makes me want to keep going!! Thanks for all the love and support from my coaches Marcos and Erika Rubalcava! I am so ready for next month to see what my picture will look like!
#newfreeme #healthyliving #gethealthynow #yourbestyou #healthcoach #healthymind #healthyhabits #newlife #youcandoit
- 🕯Look after yourselves🕯
- MY TOP 5 TIPS FOR HEALTHY EATING
🥑Cook your meals at home - This way you save on the extra oils, sodium, and other gunk they add to the food when you eat out. With home cooking, you know exactly what you're putting into your body.
🥑Ensure each meal has all 3 macros - If what you're eating has a protein, a fat, and a carb, you'll feel more satisfied and fuller for a longer period of time.
🥑Eat slower - When you sit down and just eat, no distractions, you allow yourself to thoroughly chew your food (which helps with digestion) and also makes you better realize when you're full.
🥑Stop when you're full - The tip before about eating slower will definitely help with this but once you're full, acknowledge it! There's no need to overindulge, the food will always be there.
🥑Drink water in between meals - A lot of the time when you're dehydrated, your brain will trick you into thinking you're hungry, so get that water in!
#healthyeating #weightloss #transformation #foodfreedom #healthymeals #mealprep #healthcoach #fitness #routine #consistency #motivation #progress #positivity #plantpower #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #diet #health #nutrition #healthylifestyle #healthymind #healthybody
- We’re giving away a free bottle of Relaxed hemp based capsules! To win, like this photo and take 3 of your friends. A winner will be chosen at random this week!
- Most people look worse with age.
Not me! My goal is to age like fine wine! 😏🍷
I’m on my best shape at 33 years old and I’m really looking forward to years to come!!
What’s your vision for the future?
How do you wanna look like?
Realistically, how are you gonna look like?
Just know that you can start that change right now! All you need is a plan and a will to act on it!
I know exactly how I’ll look when I’m 40!
And it’s gonna be awesome!! 😏😈
A maioria das pessoas pioram sua aparência com o passar dos anos.
Eu não! Meu objetivo é envelhecer como um bom vinho 😏🍷
Eu estou em minha melhor forma aos 33 e mal posso esperar pelos próximos anos!!
Qual é a sua visão do futuro?
Como você quer parecer?
Agora, realisticamente, como você acha que vai ficar?
Apenas quero que saiba que você pode começar essa mudança agora mesmo!! Tudo que você precisa é de um plano e da vontade pra seguir ele!
Eu sei exatamente como vou estar aos 40!
E posso dizer, vai ser irado!! 😏😈
- Good morning world! What are you in gratitude for right now?
Showing appreciation for anything in your life important, acknowledging that there are wonderful "things" around you is one way to start your day on the right food.
- My diet coach @bigchrisjarvis has me doing 30 min cardio daily first up on the stairmaster.
Usually I would take it easier, but I woke up tired as fuck and didn't want to train so I switched on when I got here and set a goal to smash a little target.
I hit 100 floors in 28 minutes, that might not be much to some but it was hard work!
The point is I pushed past what I thought was a mental limit and I proved to myself what you believe about yourself in a negative mindset is generally bullshit!
If you're trying to achieve something today, set yourself a little stretch goal. Even if you park further away or get off the bus 5 stops earlier, walk on your lunch break or whatever. Just do a little more. That's how you achieve results! Hard work no matter how big or small EXTRA will work all in your favour and work overtime!! Have a great day. ✔️✔️✔️💯
- A couple who gets healthy together, gets to have a long happy life together.
You gotta read Wesslynn and Brannon’s story... I am often taken back by the unhealthy state I allowed myself to get into. I was always healthy, active and fit growing up, but somewhere along the line my bad habits met a slowing metabolism and a busy office and ministry schedule with no time left for exercise.
All that being said I take great pride in the fact that my boys will never know a father with bad eating habits, high blood pressure, no energy and chronic pain from being overweight and unhealthy!
I’ve always wanted to pass on a spiritual legacy to my children but I’m glad I’m passing on a physically healthy one as well.
Top #healthymind Posts
- Happy monday!!! After a long weekend of travel I’m easing back into this new week with some almond butter and jelly pancakes 😍 How yummy do these look?!?!?! .
dEATS 👇🏼 (makes about 6 cakes)
- 1 mashed banana - 1 egg - 2 tbsp. almond butter - 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds - 1/2 cup almond flour - 1 tsp. vanilla extract - 1 tsp. cinnamon - 1/4 tsp. baking soda and powder each
Topped my stacks with a berry compote, an almond butter drizzle and chocolate chips 🥞💜
- Sería ridículo no admitir que ha sido uno de los mejores días de mis últimos meses.🙏🐞 "O SON DO CARALLO"
- Who’s in the studio with me this week⚡️. Full @heartcorelife schedule below!
Excited for @lululemonuk Sweatlife festival this weekend! Who’s coming✨💦?
⚡️Monday Soho 11.00, 12.00 & 13.00
⚡️Tuesday Chelsea 8.30, 9.30 & 10.30
⚡️Wednesday Chelsea 6.30 & 7.30am and Fulham 10.30 & 11.30am
⚡️Thursday Chelsea Strength & Conditioning 10.30 & 11.30am
⚡️Friday Fulham 6.15 & 7.15am
⚡️Saturday Fulham 10 & 11am
#lululemonsweatlife #goodvibes #soheartcore
- “An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” 🙏🏽🕉🧘🏻♂️📿🔥