Latest #helloworld Posts
- Happy Birthday, My Treasure. I thank God I’m the one that gets to grow older with you. I love you more every single day I’m with you. Your heart is an ocean I will never stop exploring and adoring. I love you with all my heart- even more than Dusty-buns loves Suzie-poo. Happy Birthday! 😘🎉🎊 P.S. If a 30ft tall, horrifying monster from another dimension was terrifying the town and we could save everyone, I’d put that on hold to sing any 80’s song with you that you’d desire.
- Blessing the world 🌍 with my beautiful ass 😍🥰😘 #HelloWorld
- When you're rolling into the city on a boat, hair flowing in the wind, and then suddenly your heel gets caught in your in-season, wide-legged denim pant leg as you climb down the ferry's rickety steps and almost die in front of a hoard of New York City business folk on their evening commute. I have arrived. #helloworld
- Meet Claire | Engineering Student
I don’t think there’s just one moment that’s been challenging as a female engineer— it’s more how others second-guess me so often and the daily conviction I have to have in myself to fight this. I sat in the only girls table in my physics class last year, and I remember a boy telling me that I sat at “the dumb table.” At first, it made me afraid to ask questions in class, or to even do the homework surrounded by my male peers.
Now, unlike these peers, I’ve landed myself an engineering job in high school where I’m trusted to teach myself coding for the project. I’ve worked so hard to get to this point, and it’s a daily battle of believing in myself, but I’m so passionate about obtaining my engineering degree and prove them wrong, doing what I love.
#womenwhoengineer + DM for a feature
- Baby Zavier, hours old and being introduced to his big brother ✨
Top #helloworld Posts
- When you experiment with your new look 💙 #tuesday Anzeige
- Heatwave 🥵 Coast life