Latest #igersuk Posts
- Hot town, summer in the city (actually I’m hiding inside at work because we have air conditioning) 😎 #exploreutrecht #Utrecht
- Here's a style of photo you don't see every day.
Birmingham-based @alpha.brum took this stunning shot during a visit to Lilleshall Abbey, between Telford and Stafford.
He uses a technique called light painting to create this effect - give him a follow for more amazing creations.
And don't forget to keep sharing your pics via the #expressandstar hashtag.
#igersuk #potd #lightpainting
- Do you recognise this Shropshire landmark?
It's unlikely you've ever seen it looking like this.
@alpha.brum took this amazing shot during a recent light painting session at Lilleshall Abbey.
Thanks for sharing!
Don't forget to keep the great photos coming by using #shropshirestar hashtag. . . .
#shropshire #lightpainting #ukpotd #igersuk
- | This summer will be here and gone before you know it. Get out there and squeeze every last drop out of it 🌊 |
- First stop on the Scottish Adventure, Hill House
- El puente de la Torre que cruza el río Támesis, combina las características de puente basculante y puente colgante. Está construido en estilo victoriano neogótico, y se encuentra situado cerca de la torre de Londres, que le da su nombre y es uno de los edificios más característicos de la parte este de la ciudad 🏴
- ✨Stunning Atlantic Views ! Taking little Teddy for a stroll around the green yesterday in the sunshine ☀️ 📷🚶♀️🌊 one more day until due date...... come on Ellie don’t be too stubborn 🤪🤰👶✨ #jennymackiephotography
- Searching for fairytales 🌳
- I often despair with humans lack of simplicity.
We are about to move into a new area,
Since live has its twists and turns out son is currently being home educated which wasn't quite planned.
Since everyone has strength and weaknesses he has a brilliant tutor to help him so at some point out son can go back to school without having to play catch up.
Albeit our best efforts we rely on family to provide us with a room a couple of days a week.
Family is a funny concept though, when they need furniture driven around the M25 or some other favour you are first in line to be called,no chance of fuel being paid etc.
Need a room?
Oh no, Mrs. Litemunch doesn't talk to much
(It's not about me and I am stretched for conversations to have with you as we have no common interests), the 13 great -grandchildren have priority, the other grandchildren are taking the great- grandchildren for whatever.
As if my own family wasn't difficult to get on with but they don't even live here.
I get it, after 17 years I don't fit into a family or in your mindset.
So while organising a move, trying to get every child back into school I am trying to find a place to meet a tutor. 👩🏫
Looking for a room for the next two weeks. 🙏
Ideas anyone? 💭
#homeeducation #tutor #spareroom #helpmeout #helpakid #family #kitchenlife #mobkitchen #mykitchen #kitchenstories #scratchingforideas #makemyday #flowers
#gardenflowers #everylittlehelps #igersuk #aspiekids #aspiemum #autismkids #pda #pathologicaldemandavoidance
- Seat back, relax and enjoy your flight.
Top #igersuk Posts
- The Peak District showing off again 🤙🏻 this colourful explosion of poppies in a Derbyshire field came as a surprise to us all including the farmer so I heard. The recent mix of heavy downpours and sunshine created some perfect conditions for these beauties to bloom! It has unsurprisingly been very popular recently! 🌹
- This view always pleases my eyes! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Bristol, U.K 📍
- I dreamt of visiting Castle Combe for so long. The weather was absolutely stunning. Bright blue skies. A gentle breeze. Birds happily chirping in the trees surrounding the village. Tudor windows like the ones this charming cottage has. And that golden sunshine!
I went from Bath to Corsham to Castle Combe to Bradford-on-Avon that day, each place a gem in its own unique way. Oh, South West England is such a treat, isn’t it?
Check out my stories for more from my time in Castle Combe.