Latest #indianwedding Posts
- When your friend, who lives in Jaipur, India, invites you to a wedding - you say ‘yes!’ It’s an opportunity of a lifetime to be a part of a traditional Indian wedding. They last for several days with each day having a different ceremony or purpose all leading up to the actual wedding day. And, if your friend offers to gift you a beautiful sari and loan amazing jewelry for the wedding day – then you say ‘yes’ again!!
- This was a colorful and Beautiful Wedding, I can’t even decide which pictures to post, well what about this one.
- Aint they just the cutest? Always choose happy 💙
MUAH: @pinkorchidstudios @raewaliapos
EazyWed will be launching soon making vendor choices more accessible for the Western South Asian Community!
Follow us for more updates!
- Let us help you create the perfect outfit. ————————————————————————
How to contact us?
For appointments, inquires, or for prices: There are many ways of contacting us ☺️. Please DM, email, text, Whatsapp or call.
Phone #: (647) 291-5601 or (647) 449-8292
We offer local services to fellow GTA residents, and also welcome International shipping if it is needed. ————————————————————————
Please keep in mind that we don’t accept refunds and/or exchanges. ————————————————————————
All pricing is in Canadian Dollars.
We can’t wait to work with you to make your vision of your next outfit a reality.
Top #indianwedding Posts
- It was believable that I'm getting married when I went hustling around for the wedding preps but it's when I slipped into my wedding outfit with my jewellery and make up on that I realised this was indeed my big day. Looking into the lens of every camera that flashed in front of me , it sank in that @ashishveljee and I are together for eternity. Love was here to stay and we were blessed in this beautiful bond together till we breathe our last. This is was my happily ever after.
- I'm lucky!
Look at this lighting 😍
- Should I get my nose re-pierced? 💭