Latest #instaart Posts
- Lately I’ve been working on slowing down, focusing my energy and appreciating the learning process.
One thing about me is my mind is always going 1,000 miles a minute and it’s hard to sit still because I always have so many ideas and that can lead me in the wrong directions sometimes.
One of the ways I’m working on slowing down is by drawing more. When I’m drawing my mind shuts out all my thought and I go into a meditation state. when I’m in that state without thinking about everything at once that’s when I get my clear ideas of what I should be focusing on and what is just a distraction.
This has been huge for me as I’m learning to be a better artist and creator.
Food for thought: What helps you find your focus?
- I be getting high just to balance out the lows. ✨👨🚀
What is your Interpretation? ---
💡👏🏼 Creator @alangehri
◈ Acronew, α New Point of View
🎈 Follow @acronewofficial
- Kevin turned guiltily away from the carnage behind him, hunching his shoulders and tucking his tail in. It wasn’t that he MINDED his mistress killing the traitorous humans who came into the forest with axes and swords- they’d murdered so many trees, they deserved to be made into fertilizer for hungry seedlings. It’s just that he had recently discovered that they were good for something else after all. . . Belly rubs.
So far he’d released three woodcutters in exchange for belly rubs and ear scratches, and he was becoming increasingly anxious that his mistress would find out. “If she does, I’ll have to leave the forest and try to pass myself off as a lap dog!” A low whine escaped him as the human behind him screamed. He couldn’t eat Purina for the rest of his life, he HAD to learn to be better!
- 77/100- more imaginary flower arrangements
- |Connect with something deeper for a change. ⚡️|
- Black Week Supply Sneakers essa semana todos os vans black blocs estarão com desconto de 20% nos Vans Black entrem em contado
Top #instaart Posts
- Pino Daeni (November 8, 1939 – May 25, 2010) was an Italian-American book illustrator and artist. He is known for his style of feminine, romantic women and strong men painted with loose but accurate brushwork. Considered one of the highest paid book illustrators of his time, he created over 3,000 book covers, movie posters and magazine illustrations.
- Day 22: V - Vaquita 🐬
The reason you probably haven’t heard of these little guys or even ever seen one is because they’re extremely rare and only live in the gulf of California. Their name means “Little Cow” and they’re the smallest of the porpoise family. The saddest fact of all is that they’ve estimated only 12-16 of these babies are left in the wild 😭
My endangered animal series wraps up this week and I’m blown away by the response to it. 🥰Not only has it been eye opening to paint and learn about these animals and the impact happening on their habitats, but also that these paintings are finding homes and money is being raised to make a difference 💪🏼 so thank you for the wonderful response to all of this. (P.S. excuse the grainy photo, it’s pouring buckets out and there’s no way around dark storm clouds 😆)
8x8 - $57