Latest #jetsetters Posts
- I wouldn't mind getting up early everyday to catch this daybreak 🌅
- 1/3 Flights Done 😃✅ 😁✈️ LA coming for you next 🎉
- Critics vs. Critical ‘Friends’
Don't allow anyone to make you feel less than you are.
Think about the people you've encountered throughout your professional life. There's probably a range, with some who have gone out of their way to help you learn and grow, others who may have helped a bit when it wasn't too much trouble, and perhaps a few who seemed to actively be working to hold you back.
If you're working with someone in that last group, it's important to respond to their actions in a way that helps you get the best out of yourself and others instead of reacting to their negativity.
Here are seven of the most toxic ways these people wield. .
1. They make you doubt yourself.
2. They keep reminding you of your faults.
3. They are constantly criticizing your ideas.
4. They discount your strengths.
5. They minimize your contributions.
6. They try to make you feel unimportant.
7. They want you to think you have no options.
The bottom line is this: Don't take to heart the negativity of others. Remember that it has more to do with their own situation than with you. Stay tough and know what you're worth.
entrepreneurlife #luxurylife #luxe #luxurystyle #entrepreneurship #dollars #work #mentorship #livelifeloud #million #ballin #luxlifestyle #grinding #moneymaster #workhardplayhard #greatwealth #fabulous #spending #ravishlifestyle #fabulouslife #grandeur #lux #moneyteam #jetset #jetsetter #jetsetters
- After a long day in your Louis Vuitton treat yourself to a #Fish Spa 🐠🐟
- And the adventure begins 😁 First leg of the journey ✈️💝
- In addition to featuring 180 degree swivel, tracking, recline and berthing seats, the #Global5000 offers the fastest in-flight internet connectivity available worldwide. Stay connected, no matter where you're traveling. #FlyPrive
- You have probably never heard about #bishkek the capital of #kyrgyzstan🇰🇬 It's a small capital with interesting Stalinistic architecture. It's a good example of Socialist Realism. While Kyrgyzstan is most famous for its mountains and natural beauty, it is worth stopping by Bishkek for a day and explore it's vibrant restaurant scene and its history.
- A nova campanha outono/inverno da @balenciaga celebra o amor de verdade. Para apresentar a nova coleção, marcada por shapes amplos e cores vibrantes, a grife selecionou casais da vida real para um ensaio realizado em alguns dos pontos mais românticos de Paris. Ficar juntinho de quem ama neste inverno nunca esteve tão na moda #JETSETTERS #balenciaga #estilo #moda
- No need to fret, this photo is taken with a telephoto lens so I'm far from the smol creature 😉
- Bilar's most famous man-made forest! 🌳 More than being gram-worthy, the place is serene and relaxing 🙌🏻
Top #jetsetters Posts
- Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it 💫 .
We did what we set out to do, travel the world. What once was a dream of ours became a reality and now we have achieved it. I couldn’t be prouder of our little family. Over the past 15 months we travelled through 24 countries and 100’s of cities, seen and experienced things that has changed us forever and most importantly got to spend quality time watching our two little girls grow up while showing them the world. 🌍
It may be the end of our full time travels but definitely not the end of travelling as we can’t sit still so you never know wherearewegoingtomorrow we have lots of exciting trips planned for the rest of this year to keep us busy as there is still so much more out there that we want to see and do. Plus we still have lots of travel stories, tips and pictures to share from our trip. 🗺 .
A big thank you to those who helped and supported us on this journey we love the little community here and we look forward to taking you on the next chapter of our lives. We hope you stick around. ❣
- “All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche. No better reason to explore the Alps, from views across the mountains and St Moritz. Inspiration can be found at every turn. #BadruttsMoments #stmoritz
- Social media expectation/assumption: pretty girl in private jet = she’s a trust fund baby or has a sugar daddy... .
Jinny’s Reality: goes to an aviation conference to build network for her business and sneaks inside a private jet for a photo 😂 Don’t believe in everything you see in social media!