Latest #lashfluff Posts
- Soft Hybrid Fluff using handmade .07 4D @lashaffairbyjp lashes. Believe it or not, this is more volume than classic. My client likes a more natural look with just a little extra 🌸
- Strong and healthy lashes can give you a bomb mega set 🙌🏼
- No pre-made or easy fanning or none of that non sense over here, just good ole fancy hand made fans. 😍 -Pre-made fans take absolutely no artistic volume technique, anyone who can do classic lashes can throw a pre-made fan on a lash. -Easy fanning are lashes that are on a tray and can easily be fanned out into beautiful fans, and take little to no experience to apply. The problem with easy fanning is that the base of the lash is so tacky that once it is applied for a short period of time they tend to close up! In my personal opinion ,if a tech charges blank amount their service and quality should be equal. 🙈 examples on the next slide ! #volumelashes #atllashes #gwinnettlashes #gamua #atlmua #athens #buford #alpharetta #cumming #johnscreekga #lashextensions #lashlife #lashfluff
- Closed View ➡️ Open View 👁✨
- cute mixed set for a natural look on these almond eyes 🎗⠀
this style is great for those who want the look of classic with a little texture and fluff to enhance that lash line. we can always build in more texture and volume over time (and as you become more addicted 😝)
- Mega Volume view on sister ✨🤪 *late post
- Open eye set on bby J 🦋
Using 0.05 D 11-14mm
- F U L L S E T 😍
Lashes for my lash pal Hayley ❤
- 💕💕I have the most gorgeous clients.
Isn't she just beautiful? 3D volume enhancing those amazing eyes.
So love my job!💕💕
Top #lashfluff Posts
- All about Fans! 💞You can create NARROW fans- like on the picture, or WIDER fans for your lash sets. Which one to choose?🤷♀️ From my experience, NARROW FANS will work great if:
1. Your client has a million lashes🙈 - you don't need create extra coverage using wide fans.
2. If you want to create a more aligned effect - you have more control with the direction of every single lash when your fan is narrow. MORE CONTROL = CLEANER LOOK
3. If you want to create a really deep black look 🖤- the longer "leg” of the fan will give you that dark black effect.
4. If you working on a Strip Lash look like the HOLLYWOOD HYBRID - narrow fans look better here because they create a more visible “step” effect showing the different lash lengths.
5. If your client has natural lashes that are going in different directions - Fans with a longer "leg" will be easier to make stay in the right direction.
1. If your client doesn't have too many lashes, or they have some gaps - wide fans will overlap each other to cover the space between lashes.
2. If you like a more fluffy look - shorter “legs" give a more light effect.
3. If you want to create an optically longer lash line - the wide fans will give you a wider result because they will spread more to the outside and inside corners. #lashfans #lashfluff #lamegavolume #cashmire #lashteacher #tweezers #lashtips #lashartistry #lashliftandtint #creative #narrowfans #estetician #foamtape #lashgoals
- @lashcraft_andco.amara is the BOMB 💣 at lashes! Look at this texture?!?! 🙌🏻 She truly is one of the greatest lash artists in the biz! 💗 I am so lucky to call her mine! 🥰😇
- Wanted to post this along with the last one... Same eye different styles... from Natural (no extensions) to MegaLuxe Volume and now Textured Volume.. my fav look is obviously Mega! ☺️ .... This is what makes lashing so much fun! It’s completely customizable because no two set of eyes are the same!
- Closeup in the raw... layers upon layers 🤗