Latest #lashtech Posts
- Naturlig volym 🥰
Tjejer, erbjuder volym för 300kr då jag är under utbildning.😃 Natural volume 🥰
Offer Volume for 300kr as I'm on course 😃
- I have appointments available for Monday and Tuesday ! Book your appointment with me today at this unbeatable price !! ❣️❣️
- L A V E N D E R
C O L L E C T I O N
• Sugar Scrubs in all scents now have turmeric which is very beneficial in treating acne and acne scars. • Lavender Clay Mask with tea tree would also be helpful in aiding with acne and acne scars. It calms the skin and reduces redness and inflammation while pulling toxins out through your pores. Depending on severity of clogged pores skin could undergo a “purge”...drink plenty of water while using this product it will help with the flow of removal of toxins. •Lavender Body Wash is a gentle Castile based soap that is super moisturizing with honey and coconut oil . Safe for anywhere because it’s all natural. •Lavender Lip Balm with Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, and Vitamin C to moisturize your lips inside out, while also keeping them on the pinker side • L J L LIPGLOSS has similar benefits to the lip balm with having Coconut oil, Avocado Oil, Grape seed Oil, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Bearberry Extract and Vegetable Glycerin but with the G L O S S 💋effect. Bearberry Extract helps prevent excess production of melanin in the skin and reduces it.
SHOP GOLDEN GLOW TODAY
you won’t regret it. All products are natural and sensitive to the skin.
Link in bio:
#volumelashes #lashes #minklashes #atllashes #black #blackmotivation #atlantaminks #ladyboss #girlboss #skincare #naturalskincare #atl #atlanta #frontal #atlfrontalsewin #lashtechs #lashtech #lashingwithlove #eyelashes #beauty #natural #eyelashes #bodybutter #sheabutter #naturalingredients #glow #aesthetician #esthetician
- Happy Saturday lash queens 👸🏽👑
- Handheld glue mixer on cartel lash. You’ll think it’s extra until you try it. 🖤👌🏼
- Lash Extension are for everyone, from the mega volume to this partial set.
It was a first time for my client and she was terrified because she didn’t want to look like Bambie, when I finished this partial set she was extremely happy and she couldn’t stop looking herself at the mirror.
This is my fav part of being a Lash Artist, the reaction of people when they open their eyes is priceless 🥰😍
- ⭐️HYBRID SET⭐️
*3 week fill on this client
*natural & flirty at the same time💁🏻♀️
Top #lashtech Posts
- Wow!! 😍What a beautiful transformation! We love a good Before & After photo 💞 by @prettygirllashez
- Free naps with every service 😉 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wall Design by @liveoeuvre @studio.oeuvre
- BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GO TO!!!
Just because someone “does lashes” doesn’t mean they are licensed, certified and know what they’re doing! And guess what? CHEAPER ISN’T BETTER!
The photo on the left is a volume fan that was done so improperly. It’s sloppy, way too thick, doesn’t fan out nicely, has WAY too much glue on it, and will ultimately cause damage to the natural lash. The photo on the right is my work and what a volume fan should look like. Notice the differences?
This is why I am no longer filling other artists’ work. If your lashes look like the photo on the left, I will be doing a removal and giving you a new set. Period.
I never want to trash talk another artist, but clients need to be aware of what is safe and correct and what isn’t.