Latest #makeupjunkies Posts
- Before or After? 😍🔥👸🏽
Makeup Artist:👉🏾@mayyasroommua 👈🏾
Country: France 🇫🇷
- If it’s your birthday, why not get glammed?! 😍😍 Pink glitter from @_baddiecosmetics_ 💕🔥
You can book this look by clicking the link in my bio! Use code: JULY to save $$!
- ✨EYEBROW WAXING VS THREADING✨
Do you prefer to Wax or Thread your eyebrows? Or do you know the benefits or differences between the two? ⠀⠀
Lucky for you, I’m here to help!
• Very precise and can achieve detailed definition of the brow.
• Doesn’t lift, tear or over exfoliate the skin.
• Chemical Free.
• Sanitary, because only the thread touches the skin, and is discarded after each client.
• Threading pulls several hairs out at a time, which can make it more painful than waxing.
• Threading is often more expensive and takes longer than waxing.
• Waxing tends to last longer than threading. You can go 4-6 weeks between appointments, or before your brow hairs have fully grown out.
• Proven to be more affective on thicker hair.
• One of the quickest and least painful methods of hair removal.
• Wax has the potential to burn the skin, resulting is blisters and even scaring.
• The residue or chemical layer left on the skin from the wax can cause irritation.
• Wax can be hard to handle or place in specific areas, making it harder to achieve a clean or precise line.
Your eyebrows are one of the most important features on your face. When shaped properly they have the power to soften the facial features and make the eyes appear bigger & brighter. So which hair removal method suits you the best?
- Miami Dew Me Up Spray in action 😍🤤
- I did this look yesterday. I had a super early day, so I went more neutral because it's faster to put on and get out the door. I used a lot of my new @doll10beauty products! The base was their HydraGel Foundation in Light/Medium. It's a but warm for me, but it blends out well enough that I can make it work. I am loving their HydraLux Concealer, also in Light/Medium. The applicator is really neat, but the formula is what stands out: it offers great coverage, close to high, and sets down on its own without getting dry. I also used their Cheek to Chic Blush & Contour palette and have been loving it. The lipstick was their lip velvet in Love Pop and the formula is mousey, but dries down enough to not slide all over the lips. Eyes were @toofaced Star Dust; @jdglowcosmetics Sin; @benefitcosmetics Roller Liner; highlight was @jouercosmetics Rose Quartz.
Top #makeupjunkies Posts
- Gorgeous 😍
Yay or nay?
- Good morning loves 😍
What time is it in your country?
- 1,2 ,3 or 4?
Add me on snapchat : ayem.aem
Follow @aem.beaute 😍
Please Turn the notifications on)
Follow : @aemhijab
Use our hashtag to be featured 💖🔥
Follow : @aem.beaute , for more amazing looks and daily makeup inspiration 💗