Latest #mountains Posts
- *HIKING in Ouyoun Al Samak with LEBANON OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES*
*August 04, 2019*
Ouyoun Samak is known for its abundant springs and rich water resources of rivers and waterfalls. The As-Sukar spring originating from the upper outskirts of Dennieh flows into the Ouyoun Samak valley and forms a large lake stretching across 50,000 square meters. From this lake, water eventually merges with the tributaries of Al-Bared River.
Level of the Trail: Moderate📈
Walking time: ~4hrs⏰
*🎁What you will get:*
• Hot welcome drink
• Transportation (Premium)
• Water (0.5L)
• Video teaser🎥
• First aid assistance⛑
NB. Insurance is excluded
• 35,000 LL per person
*🧵Things you may need:*
• Water (1.5L)
• Small backpack🎒
• Small first aid kit (optional)⛑
• Hiking stick (optional)
• Your motivation! 🤗
*👕What to wear:*
• Hiking or Running Pants👖
• Hiking or Running Shoes👟
• Light Jacket (waterproof optional)🧥
• Hiking hat👲
*Meeting Point 1:*
Dbayeh, below Naccache Bridge, Near AGBU Demirjian Center
*Meeting Point 2:*
Wooden Bakery Jbeil
- Cancelation in the last 72hrs is not allowed
- Bring your Insurance Card & ID
- Leave only boot-prints
- Stay hydrated
- Ecotourism rules apply
- Respect the guides instructions
- You are hiking at your own risk
*LEBANON OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES*
#hiking #nature #travel #adventure #mountains #outdoors #hike #landscape #trekking #naturephotography #camping #photography #wanderlust #explore #hikingadventures #outdoor #mountain #photooftheday #naturelovers #love #forest #getoutside #instagood #beautiful #spring #landscapephotography #travelphotography #wandern #ig #bhfyp
- Prettiest little piece of paradise to happen upon on an early morning climb. This place looked like faeries were dancing around in plain sight.
- Hiking in Switzerland... got up nice and early and took the train from Disentis to Oberalppass. From there I wanted to walk to the beginning of the river Rhein at Tomassee. I ended up going all the way up to Pazolastock with 2739m. It was the first time real hiking for me and boy am I tired now 🙃 the path was quite an adventure for me as a first timer too with parts of the way being only loose rock and other parts being only 30cm wide right next to the slope and again other parts I had to half climb/slide... but it was totally worth it! Amazing views and beautiful nature. Listening to the call of a groundhog and watching still existing fields of snow melt to become creeks that run down the mountainside. If you should ever end up here in Graubünden I can totally and wholeheartedly recommend this hike! ❤️ #Switzerland #graubünden #disentis #oberalppass #tomasse #pazolastock #hiking #alpventura #gipfelbuch #tiredbuthappy #summer #schweiz #wandern #alpen #mountains #berge
- Mere lafzoo 😶sai na kiya kro mere kirdaar ka feslaa🤘...,
tera wajood mith jayega meri hakkikat dhundte dhundte..!!!❤😊🤘
#kashmirdairies #mountains 😉😉
- Best Of Friends// TAG your favorite adventure buddy in the comment section below! ⠀
Don’t forget to TAG us in your photo & use #TheAdventureProject for a chance to be featured!!⠀
Photo by: @amber.dion
Top #mountains Posts
- Under a sky full of stars✨🌌
The universe is full of endless opportunities. You can do anything beyond your wildest dreams if you focus, set your mind to it, and believe in yourself. People ask me all the time what my opinion is on the meaning of life and if traveling plays a role in it. I think that traveling soothes the soul, and itches the scratch for exploration which we all have inside of us. But I think the real meaning of life is to wholeheartedly be happy in its truest form. Happiness is really what we are all chasing. Not the money, fame and material things that “disguise” themselves as happiness, but the true feeling of doing what you love and loving every part of your life. That (to me) is the real meaning of life✨
I hope you all have a fantastic day, stay safe, and of course keep exploring!🌎
- How's life?
The common question we come across everyday, but the answer for everyone varies.
I always get confused on how to answer this question. Do I tell them the that I lost my 100 rupee note yesterday, or tell them that I chopped onion perfectly while cooking myself an omelette, or tell that I am thinking of buying myself that dress that I came across 15 days back.
Oh, I learnt new ukelele chords and also I forgot do my laundry last week. I am also on page 43 of the book I started reading recently and I filled a lot pages of my journal, Yes I am maintaining it these days. I so love it when it rains and the smell of it, chai during rains makes it more beautiful.
My best friend had a depressing day, we talked for an hour over the call and later she felt totally fine after letting it out. My auto driver told me he was from Kanpur and he didn't like living in Delhi, he has to manage his kids studies and therefore living here. Do I tell you this? Neh?
Okay, so I am wondering about these mountains, these big mountains where I need no one else but myself.
And here I end up saying, life is FINE.
#beautifuldestinations #stayandwander #tripotocommunity #dametraveler #ourplanetdaily #mountains #travel #instagramhub #instahimachal #traveling #ngtindia #natgeoyourshot #cntgiveitashot #travelcommunity #parvativalley #kalga #aroundtheglobe #travelmoments #himachal #wandermore #vsco #travelinspiration #passportpassion #travelislife #traveltagged #wandering #instagramers #travelblogger #travelholic #bloggerlife