Latest #natgeoyourshot Posts
- ~I stood by your side, I spent up so much time tryna make you happy, I don't think you ever could be happy~
- Some Flowers
- beautiful evening today
- sometimes you just start crying because it hurts so much that you can’t keep your tears inside anymore. with time it feels like that tears wash away your pain
- Traditional indigenous hut from Xingu, Kuikuro village.
- The most photographed lighthouse in America 😂
- Super foggy morning and Two Jack Lake! This was from my last morning in the Land of Poutine up North and I barely remember that my brain was barely still function. I was ready to get 36 hours of sleep.
- The best seven dollars I’ve ever spent⛱ 27/365
- Driving down from Cachi to the town of Cafayate along Ruta 40, apart from being a lot of fun, offered some pretty spectacular views. Even outside the national park, cardones - the high altitude cacti - dotted the landscape until we reached the Quebrada de las Flechas (I'll share those pics and the story about getting locked out of the car soon). Just before this picture, I spied some burrowing parrots on a telephone wire and after getting out of the car to get a better look, a huge storm of parrots took of from the hill behind me. Sadly, none of the pictures came out well enough to share but it was amazing to see such a display.
- at some point feeling of regret about something from the past is the thing that makes us avoid some things (mistakes) in the future
Top #natgeoyourshot Posts
- Freezing cold, but experience like this one are gonna be stick with me forever.
Thanks to my friend @mabol for bringing me with him in this adventure and for taking this breathtaking shot!