Latest #naturalist Posts
- Choose N A T U R E 🌿 •
Working in marketing has completely opened my eyes to how important it is to read the label of the products you are buying. It’s opened my eyes to be aware of not only the food that I eat but the hair products, skin care products, sunscreens, cleaning sprays, laundry detergent, literally everything! I’ve learned how different toxins & chemicals can be detrimental to your health in the long run & it seriously has lead me to appreciate nature more than ever. I’ve seen nature affect lives positively in many ways, from seeing how switching to a plant-based diet with @22daysnutrition has reversed heart disease, to how @aloeproductscenter ‘s amazing natural Aloe + Honey formula can literally shrink cancer cells, and even how @muscle_mx ‘s natural CBD balms has helped me get through tournaments pain free without having to take any ibuprofen or anything for my muscle pains. I don’t trust just any company and I certainly don’t just work for just any company. I’ve struggled with my hair for the longest time, I have been told by a hair dresser that my hair was full of waxes from bad hair products, so it has been a search since then. Finally I found a platform that not only will help me have the healthiest hair with products that work from the inside out, but now I can help others get rid of their hair problems and insecurities and truly achieve natural healthy hair as it should be. This has been a truly life changing experience and I cannot wait to continue spreading awareness that nature is the answer and has ALWAYS been the answer! 🔥💪🏼
#choosenature #natureheals #naturalhairproducts #healthynaturalhair #holisticwellbeing #naturalist #naturefirst #natureistheanswer #naturebeautiful #beautyisnatural #naturalathlete #haircaretips #veganhaircare #leapingbunnycertified #naturalbeautyproducts #trustedcompany #toxinsfree #toxinfreeproducts
- This weather has been a DREAM 🌿 we are soaking it up before the heat kicks in again!
- I've been meaning to take some good pictures of an atrox for a while now and I'm happy with how this one turned out.
- First day of summer camp for the kiddos at #phoenixforestschool .
This week, we’re Fianna warriors in training. Practising our awareness skills, stalking through the forest without breaking a twig, making slate tools, shelter & grass baskets. .
This morning I picked up an otter from the road and brought it along with me, thinking a few brave kids might take a peek. Cue all the kids, from as young as four, gathered around asking questions, discussing life, death, evolution, the ethics of tanning, how to create ceremony & whether animals should have human given names. .
I love this work. I love being continuously surprised & humbled by the wisdom of our younger generations.
Playing in the woods with @naturewayeducation this week & skinning the otter with @aoife.raleigh
- Chegou o Glitter&Go! #vult. Esse lançamento possui micropartículas de brilho, que porporcionam acabamento luminoso e sofisticado alem de textura líquida e secagem super rápida. Disponível em 4 cores, pode ser aplicado no rosto, olhos, lábios e corpo. :) 😍 😘 #naturalistdistribuidora #naturalist #vultsc #lançamento
- Before joining our team, Eric bartended in Galveston where the Margarita is said to originate from. Come celebrate National Tequila Day tomorrow with Eric's perfect blend of tequila and lime juice! #nationaltequiladay #naturalist #lobbybar #margarita
- PLT volunteer and naturalist Deren Ross just shared with us that now is a good time to see the Bull-Bats, or Common Nighthawks, at Yuba Gap! These aerobatic birds hunt for insects in the air and can put on quite a show. Deren says: "A good place to view is from Lake Valley Road around 7:30PM. Park at first small turn out on right just past the old Eagle Mountain cross-country ski parking lot. Or park at ski lot gate and walk down to the pull out on right. Birds were flying up from the old burned out and rocky area to the west. The North Fork of the North Fork American River runs through the this prime Bull-Bat landscape. If you scan westward as the sun is going down, you'll see many of them. We saw at least 50 with many flying directly overhead. They make a buzzy "peent" call while feeding." 📸: Deren Ross
#birding #birdwatching #birdphotograhy #naturephotography #wildlifephotography #naturalist #nighthawk #bullbat #Chordeiles #yubagap #americanriver #sierranevada
- Tru47 is the silver lining of anti-bacterial products.
Learn More at Tru47.com
Top #naturalist Posts
- Sorteo! Lee 👀 los requisitos! Quieres ganar este set de productos Naturalist? Para hornear, preparar merengue, chantilly y pastelera sin azúcar! También puedes hornear galletas con azúcar de coco orgánico! 😋 para partcipar, debes seguir mi cuenta de instagram @silvanacocina, el instagram de @naturalist_endulzante y dejar un comentario etiquetando a un (a) amiga ( os) y decir porque te gustaría ganar este set de naturalist y en que receta te gustaría probarlo! 🤩
El sorteo dura 1 semana, finaliza el 29 de julio y el ganador será notificado a través de un mensaje directo( imprescindible es seguir ambas cuentas) Participa, Suerte!
#sorteo #naturalist #silvanacocina #sinculpas #sinazucar
- Each of us bears a unique relationship with landscape if we allow ourselves to let go - ... taking the time to experience earth as it is, raw and self-defined. We need to imagine ourselves flying on the backs of owls, for a people without natural vision is a people without insight. We have the power to rethink our existence, our time in earth’s embrace, and step forward with compassionate intelligence. If we align ourselves with the spirit of place we will find humility infused with joy. - Terry Tempest Williams, Pieces of White Shell
Little Amanita muscaria found toppled over on the forest floor. Am I the only one who still imagines tiny doors on Fly Agaric stems and pixies living inside?
- زمین را که زیاد نگاه کنیم
و گردنِمان زیرِ بارِ سنگینِ این همه بیمهری و روزمرگی درد میگیرد
گاه به آسمان نگاه کنیم
دنیا فقط زمین نیست
آنچه این روزها در زمین بهایی ندارد
در آسمان بهایی صد چندان دارد
مثلِ مهربان بودن با دیگران بدون کوچکترین توقعی
درست مثلِ مهربانیِ خدا با تمامِ هستی
ساحل زيباى كوجى كه در سيدنى هست ،بسيار زيبا و پر طرفدار و قبلا هم در استورى ها و هايلايت هام از زيبايي ساحل ،صخره ها ، صدف و خرچنگ هاى خوشگلش فيلم گرفتم و ثبت كردم كه شماهم با من لذت ببريد 🌊☁️💙🤲
#زمين #دلگير #مهر #مهربانى #آسمان #نگاه_خدا #ساحل #دريا #طبيعتگردي
- I’m here in the Smokies to learn all about salamanders, turtles, frogs, and snakes but first here’s a picture of some butterflies. ❤️
- 5 baby garden snails are now available on my website. Link in my bio 🐌