Latest #natureshooters Posts
- Проверка на возраст - СиСи Кэпвелл, Круз Кастильо 😅😉
- Un dels habitants més espectaculars dels boscos de ribera que envolten l'estany de Banyoles és el gaig (Garrulus glandarius)
- Arrendajo (Garrulus glandarius) - Gaig, Eurasian jay
- Galápago leproso (Mauremys leprosa) - Tortuga de rierol, Mediterranean turtle
Desembocadura del Gaià
- (4.25.16 - 12.18.16)
that’s when i worked here... i keep a lot of my personal life out of social media, especially anything work-related. but when i got a text that this place officially shut down, i was heartbroken. this place was special to me. being my first job, i learned a lot about myself. i’ve experienced incredible amounts of bliss, faced rejection, i learned how to be a better person, i’ve gone through it all here. i’ve made so many friends, had a couple role models, did a lot of late nights. this place represents a huge chunk of who i am today. who would’ve thought that working at a bbq joint would spark so many memories to reminisce upon? thank you for the hard nights. thank you for the happy times. thank you sonny’s.
Top #natureshooters Posts
- Daaaayum that is a fine Marten 😍
I had another incredible night looking out for the ever elusive Pine Marten!!! And look who came out to play 😍😍😍 After spending the day amongst lots of other incredible wildlife, I was out till around midnight waiting for these guys. And then up again at 4am to see if we could get another sighting!
Pine Martens are the second rarest mammal in the UK after the rare Scottish Wild Cat!!! What an absolute privilege to see them and even luckier to catch them in the last moments of daylight 😍🏴 @alanmcfadyen - wildlife photography experience