Latest #ocean Posts
- On the north coast of #Gozo, just past Qbajjar Bay west of Marsalforn, the coast is characterised by a chequerboard of rock-cut saltpans protruding into the sea.
These 350-year-old salt pans, which stretch about 3km along the coast, are more than just scenic. They are part of the centuries-old Gozitan tradition of Sea-Salt production that has been passed down within certain families for many generations.
During the summer months, locals can still be seen scraping up the crystals of salt. Once collected, the salt is stored and processed in the caves that have been carved into the coastal rock.
#TraditionalMalta #VisitGozo #tourism #salt #nature #natural #heritage #sea #ocean #mediterranean #instatravel #gozo #instapic #travel #tourism #malta
- The only place where I can spend whole day in water 🌊
- J'ai profité de ce week-end pour re-découvrir Londres ! Il a beaucoup plût mais à fait grand soleil le dernier jour ☀️ #chanceuse
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free 🌊
Top #ocean Posts
- It was freezing when we walked out the door to head to the beach for sunrise. And once we were there it wasn’t any better ❄️ But, as the sun rose over the sea and the rocks started to warm up the most beautiful scene began to develop.. A glowing mist floated from the rocks and filled the air. The icy sand shimmered gold. The cold was quickly forgotten as we were caught up in the beauty of the morning 🧡