Latest #perspective Posts
- @outdoorodysseys is a kayak touring company based out of the beautiful San Juan Islands of Washington. Their trips offer you the amazing opportunity to travel with expert guides who are passionate about what they do. This tour offers you the experience of a lifetimes, spotting wildlife from orcas, seals, eagles and so much more. They offer a full and 3 day tour as well as ones completely customizable to your wants and needs. Whether you’re looking for a family kayak tour, kayaking with orcas or just looking to explore the San Juan Islands on a half day kayaking tour, you will find it here. #rovestories
- Always be good no matter what, if you expect the same in return, you want someone like yourself that will never happen because we are all original and nothing can change or duplicate that. But you can for sure find someone that's has similar or is thriving to have that or similar lifestyle.
Example: you want to be happy will got treat your other half good to make them happy and they will do the same. It's just in example one out of a million other things.
Be good do good and the universe will return the favor.
#persian #gym #lifestyle #fitness #different #original #time #educate #fit #mentality #perspective #tehran #discipline #goals #proud
- "Ascending Array"
Experimental 10.5×10.5 drumhead Hydro-dip!
Was going for a "rising sun" look on this piece. I'm in love with this pattern! Expect to see more of it!!
Listed Price: $45
- Felt cute, might delete later
- To all who say they have the gift of discernment:
Nobody has the gift of discernment. It is not one of the gifts that God says can be bestowed upon you by the Holy Spirit. There are seven gifts that God can give you through His Holy Spirit. And they are innumerated in 1 Corinthian s 12 (King James Bible- Public Domain). One of the gifts that the Holy Spirit can give you is the ability to discern spirits. And as you grow as a Christian which means as you read and study your King James Bible, you learn how to discern spirits more effectively. When people say they have the gift of discernment, what they really mean is that they are judgemental and judge things by their appearance rather than by judging things by aligning what they see with the Word of God i.e. righteous judgement. Its too easy for us as Christians to get carried away with our relationship with God. That is why the Bible says over and over and over again from the old testament to the new testament, God says that we need to humble ourselves and be vigilant and keep in His Word. That way we don't get fooled by satan. Christians seem to think that because we are converted, we are somehow immune to the wiles of the enemy and the tricks of our lustful flesh. But if that were true, God would not admonish us to stay on guard. Don't sleep Christians. It's not over.
- You are looking at Jupiter. Yes, the #SolarSystem ‘s big brother also has rings! - and even tho they are very faint, they can be seen in infrared! 💫 #LikeABOS
• Jupiter's rings are formed from dust particles hurled up by micro-meteor impacts on #Jupiter 's small inner moons and captured into orbit. If the impacts on the moons were any larger, then the larger dust thrown up would be pulled back down to the moon's surface by gravity. The rings must constantly be replenished with new dust from the moons to exist.
Credit: J. Rayner (U. Hawaii), NSFCAM, IRTF, @NASA
#Astronomy #Space #Science
Top #perspective Posts
- When you think that all is lost, recognize there is always light at the end of the tunnel even if you can’t see it yet. #achievetoday
Humans are social creatures and whether we as a species are conscious of it or not all individuals are WIRED to connect with one another. In ancient times, one individual would intensely struggle to survive for more than a couple days alone in the wild. For this reason is why, Evolution choose the ability to be social as the most important element for survival. In a matter of a fact, cognitive tools such as language was developed to be able to communicate and be social with one another. I should add that although we are all made of star dust and are part of one entity called the Universe every single individual has a different personality and uniqueness. We may all be social creatures but how much one person desires to be social depends on a variety of factors including personality. "Social psychology (or the social approach) is interested in studying individuals in a social context, such as family, friends, institutions, and wider society. Social behaviour may involve activity within a group or between groups. According to social psychologists our behaviour is influenced by the actual, imagined or implied presence of others. One of the debates in psychology is whether an individual's behaviour is a result of their personality or their social context."
#psychology #psychologist #psychotherapy #therapy #therapeutic #therapist #social #socialpsychology #personality #uniquness #evolution #hinduism #buddhism #christianity #judaism #perspective #yoga #psychologyclass #psychology101