Latest #postthepeople Posts
- I’m sick and I actually feel like death right now... but that’s not enough to stop me from posting my daily pic!! Cause you all keep me going. Thank you for your support every day, it means the most! Xx
- Finished up this this crew lovely on a rainy Buffalo morning ❤️
- Reminder from last week
- 'Cause you brought out the best of me
A part of me I'd never seen
You took my soul wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screens
- Now turn around and walk out of here naturally.
- "Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well." ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Who’s afraid of taking risks?
Everyone, of course.
The fear of taking risks never goes away (feel the fear and do it anyway). The one who risks and fails is better than the one who decides to do nothing. 📸 at Cascada de Cacalotenango, Taxco, Mexico
- #SV_inC ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ‼️
ʏᴇᴇ-ʜᴀᴡ‼️ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ‼️
- udah ke toilet belum hari ini?
Top #postthepeople Posts
- i’ll shoot u, don’t test me pew pew
- 😭 I should’ve done a fair session this year. 😟🎡🎢🎠
- i’m the least country person in all of indiana but this might be my favorite senior shoot i’ve ever done🌾🐄☀️
- what do I do when I wake up to 13 boxes we shipped from HK? I stress. what does Maddie do when she wakes up to 13 boxes sitting in her living room? she makes it her best cardboard box playground she ever had. I’m proud to say that we’ve successfully transferred 12 boxes worth of stuff to our couch and beds 😂😂. sooo... does anyone know how much it costs to invite Marie Kondo over for a session? • mommy and me set by @lillemons 🍋