Latest #realisticpainting Posts
- Will be available at FJL boutique kemang 🥰
- I started this young tiger today. Yes, one more! 😂 I would have to find a good therapy to stop drawing them, they are such beautiful creatures.
- If I'm correct this is my first painting on a canvas
- Details of the chair and sonogram. In the second image you can see how flat the flesh is in the hand and arm. The flesh is next on my list to work on. The presents and objects on the left still need to be detailed more so but it can wait until the flesh is brought up in detail. #underpainting #traditional_art #realisticpainting #motherhoodinspired
- Starting on a new work that appears lovely enough.. but some creepy things will be happening to this tranquil scene.. 😳🕷🦂🐜
- Happy National Ice Cream Day😎 Now go treat yo-self during this heatwave!! 🍨💗🍨
Top #realisticpainting Posts
- Childe Hassam (1859-1935) East Hampton, N.Y.), painter and printmaker, one of the foremost exponents of French Impressionism in American art.
Hassam studied in Boston and Paris (1886–89), where he fell under the influence of the Impressionists and took to painting in brilliant colour with touches of pure pigment. On his return from Paris he settled in New York City, where he became a member of the group known as The Ten.
His works are distinctive for their freshness and clear luminous atmosphere. Scenes of New York life remained his favourite subject matter—e.g., Washington Arch, Spring (1890). He also painted landscapes of New England and rural New York that, with their intense blue skies, lush foliage, and shimmering white light, became especially popular.
- 👨🎨 Artist: HEINRICH VON ZÜGEL 🔹Rate: 1 <--> 10🔹
- Close up of my recent painting🌊✨
Oil on wood, 24”x36”